View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 03:58 AM   #15
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The look on her face as it slid out was priceless - a mixture of surprise and fear, overlaid by eager anticipation. I motioned her over, and asked her to pick up the bottle. It was slick with her cunt juice. I told her to lick the bottle clean, and after a couple of slaps on her buttocks for encouragement, she obliged. Then I took the bottle from her, unscrewed the cap, took a gulp and handed over the bottle to her and made her drink it. She took small sips, making a face each time as she obviously didn't like vodka, but finished it in the end.

I then ordered her to take her ruined panties off and wipe her dripping cunt with it. Then I took it from her hand, balled it up and stuffed it in her mouth. I bent her face down over the bed, so that her ass was sticking out, then I pulled up her tattered skirt up around her waist, exposing her ass. Her ass cheeks were still nicely pink from the spanking she had received earlier. I ordered her to reach back with her arms and pull her ass cheeks apart, revealing the tight virgin hole hidden in between them.

I slowly went over to the other side of the bed, and took out my pouch of condoms. I selected a smooth but tough one this time, and slipped it on my erect, hard cock. I took out the tube of lube from the drawer on the night stand, and slowly lubed up my cock, while she was exposing herself in the most humiliating way possible, biting down on the soiled panties.

I went back to her, squeezed a few drops of lube on her virgin anus, and used my finger to rub it around, while she shivered in fear and anticipation.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 02-12-2016 at 04:01 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post: