View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It was a miniature bottle of Gorbatschev Vodka - with a narrow neck and a cylindrical body that has a pattern of parallel lines spiraling from the bottom to the top.

I ordered her to face the wall and lean on to it with her palms on the wall for support (I told her this is the position cops frisk prostitutes in). She got in to position, and I had to spank her ass a couple of times to get her to push it out the way I wanted. Then I used my fingers to spread apart her cunt lips and pushed the ice cold mini bottle of vodka bottom first in to her gaping, freshly raped hole.

She gasped and tried to pull away at the ice cold intrusion, but I placed my hand against her pubic bone and pushed the bottle in completely, with just a little bit of the narrow neck of the bottle sticking out between her cunt lips.

She was in obvious discomfort, with the cold probably inducing spasms in her vaginal walls, and trembling with humiliation, but she never took the safe word route. I went back to the TV, increased the volume, sat on the arm chair and ordered her to come over. She waddled over, with her hips tightly together to keep the bottle from slipping out.

I ordered her to dance for me, and I told her that if she let the bottle slip out, I will take her anal virginity. She started dancing with her legs held tightly together. Little by little, I ordered her to move her legs apart, and she was concentrating hard, trying to keep her cunt muscles tightly clenched while dancing. In the end, the bottle slid out and fell on to the carpeted floor.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: