View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She gasped in surprise and pain as my cock covered in a studded condom violated her rough and deep. Without giving her time to recover, I pulled back rapidly until the head of my cock was the only thing inside her tight little cunt, and then rammed in again. With each thrust the head of my cock would slam up against her cervix and my pubic bone would grind up against her clit, now covered in the cunt juice soaked tatters of her panties.

After a dozen or so thrusts, her cunt started to loosen up, reducing her discomfort. While I was pumping her rough, I kept telling her that I would rape her until I am done with her, and kept asking her how she liked having a hard cock inside her. From our chats I knew she liked to be talked dirty by the man (her first bf did that, but her husband is a true gentleman), and being forced to say dirty things (as she was from a very good family, she was brought up never to say such things). So, for example, when I ask her "Where is my cock, fucktoy?", I would force her to answer "In my cunt, Sir" (if she didn't, I would pinch and yank those nipples protruding from the holes in her bra until she cried out in pain). I kept pumping her until I could feel her shuddering from her first orgasm of the evening. I pulled out, ripped off the condom, buried my cock in her unwilling mouth and filled it with my warm, creamy cum.

As I said, the first orgasm. So stay tuned...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote