View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:40 PM   #10
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I spanked her without a rhythm, so that when each blow lands, it is a surprise for her. With her eyes blindfolded and with her lying on her stomach, she could not see when a slap was coming, and on which side of her ass it would land. I modulated each blow, so that it would be either hard or gentle, again without a specific pattern, so that she would not get used to it. Each slap elicited a satisfying yelp, and her pleading stopped while she was nervously waiting for the next blow to land. From our chats, I knew she has never been spanked, so this was a "virginity" moment.

After several minutes of spanking her panty covered ass, I let it cool, and gently stroked her ass with my fingertips while repeating the questions to her. After the spanking she was ready to spill the beans to her interrogator (she should never sign up as a secret agent). She told me that she lost her virginity at 22, her husband is the 2nd man she has ever slept with, that she masturbates every night when she showers because her husband doesn't satisfy her because he doesn't focus on foreplay, and that her last period was 3 weeks ago, etc.

After I ran out of humiliating questions to ask, I flipped her over on her back. Using the scissors, I cut a slit in her skirt right at the front, going from the hem right up to the waist. Then I bent her legs at the knees and hip towards her body, until each knee was almost touching the shoulder. I wrapped a couple of rounds of packing tape at her lower thighs just above the knee, and did a figure of 8 loop around the upper arm, effectively binding her with her knees right at her shoulders. Her wrists were still tied behind her back, so she was trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey, with her panty covered intimate regions exposed to the world.

I admired how the black nylon panties stretched tightly across her plump pussy lips, outlining the shape of her vulva. I ran my finger lightly down that delicious warm crease between her pussy lips, as she shuddered and uttered a low moan. I stopped when I encountered the soaking wet spot I was looking for. As I had given strict instructions against panty liners the juices of her excitation had soaked through the nylon fabric wetting a large area of her panty crotch.

*PS: when using scissors in a scene like this, always make sure you put the scissors back on a night table or some other surface - never place it on the bed. There was one time when I injured myself because I left a pair of pointed scissors lying on the bed and forgot where it was in the heat of the moment. Injury wasn't severe, but it spoiled the moment, and I still have the scar.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote