View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Every time she would choke, I'd pull my saliva covered cock out of her mouth and slap her face with it, telling her to learn to take a cock in her mouth like a real woman should. Once her throat was more used to this invasion, I'd push my cock balls-deep in to her mouth and hold it, feeling her throat spasming against the head of my cock. I was careful not to induce vomiting - that isn't my thing and neither was it hers. In any case, getting puke on my hotel bed was not definitely not in the plans.

Finally I had mercy on her abused mouth, and decided to turn my attention to the rest of her body. I tormented her engorged nipples, puling them, twisting them, flicking them with my fingers and once in a while, giving them a long slow lick.

While I was molesting her, she was pleading with me to let her go, begging me not to rape her, telling me she has a husband waiting at home, and how he was always gentle with her (actually, she hated how vanilla he is). In her rape fantasies, she wanted to be a good girl resisting her rapist until the end, and she was truly living her fantasy.

Now it was time to focus on more exciting things. I rolled her over to her stomach, took the scissors and cut off a large swathe of fabric from the back of her skirt, exposing her ass covered in thin black nylon panties. I stared at that ass for a while, as she wriggled, trying to push her thighs together to hide her intimate areas from my view. Watching her plump ass wiggling under the thin fabric was erotically hypnotic.

I started interrogating her, asking her humiliating and intimate questions - like, when did she lose her virginity, how many men she has fucked in her life, how often she masturbates, when was she last fucked, etc. She didn't answer any of my questions, and kept pleading with me to let her go, and that she won't tell anyone, she will give me money if I let her go, etc.

While she was least expecting it, I smacked her panty covered buttocks very hard with my open palm, eliciting a surprised yelp.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-26-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote