View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #1
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Default Non-consensual roleplay with a stranger

Caution: If non-consensual roleplay, strong language, interracial, humiliation and degradation offend you - back away slowly and click on some other story. No one needs to get hurt... oh wait, they did.

I work in global marketing for a tech company based in Germany, and my job takes me all over the world. I travel most of the time, which is the reason my marriage finally crumbled, and I discovered the joys of being single again, as well as the joy of channeling my dominant personality also in to my private life. So for the last 15 years, I have been exploring and enjoying the various aspects of BDSM with willing partners from all over the world.

This is a true story of one of my trips to Singapore, where I met up with a girl I got to know from the social networking site Tagged. Although her profile on Tagged sounded rather innocent I sensed there was something about her that suggested that there are some dark desires hidden behind that facade.

We started chatting on Tagged, and started talking about ourselves. After a while I started steering our discussions towards non-traditional sexual gratification, and she started responding. Finally, she confessed that she has fantasies where a stranger forces her and uses her rough and hard while she begs him not to. We explored this fantasy further, and she was so turned on just by discussing it that she even sent me photos of how wet her panty crotch had become, just chatting about it.

So on that trip we arranged to meet up and explore her fantasy. We agreed that the meet up would be a one off thing - it would be the first and last time we would ever meet, and we would never exchange real names or phone numbers (as far as I am concerned, meeting up with someone once is casual sex, meeting up twice is the start of the slippery road to a relationship and is to be avoided at all costs - unless that person is worth it).

We arranged to meet on one evening where I had some free time. I instructed her to bring with her a bag containing a blouse, skirt, bra and panties - clothes that she would not mind getting ruined. I told her to come to my hotel, go up to the concierge and ask for an envelope where I had further instructions for her.

Up to this point we had never exchanged real names, face photos or seen each other on cam, so we were total strangers to each other. About half an hour before she was to arrive, I went down to the lobby and handed an envelope to the concierge with instructions to hand it over to a woman who will identify herself as "Jess". The envelope was one I bought from the stationary kiosk in the hotel lobby and was a distinct yellow color. After that, I took a seat in the lobby, from where I could see the concierge desk, and simply waited.

After a while a well-dressed Asian woman in her 30's walked in to the lobby, looked around hesitantly, and went up to the concierge desk. When the concierge handed her the bright yellow envelope, I knew it was her. So now I knew her, but she still did not know what I looked like.

Inside the envelope, I left her one of the room key cards and a piece of paper instructing her to go to the lobby restroom and change in to the clothes she brought. After that she was to go straight up to the room and wait for me. I wrote that something came up, and I might be a bit late.

She emerged from the bathroom dressed in a white blouse and grey skirt, looking very much like a businesswoman (she actually worked as a customer services assistant at a bank). With her street clothes now in the tote bag that she carried, she walked up to the elevator.

As she got on to the elevator, I rushed in and got in to the same elevator. As she didn't know me, she completely ignored me and pressed the number for the floor. When the elevator reached the floor, we both got out. She walked in the direction of the room, and I remained in the lift lobby, pretending to respond to a message on my phone.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post: