View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default Messy/Strip/Drinking/Dare game

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm looking for a girl who would like to play this game with me

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=29926

Here's the cliff notes version: We start with the same amount of clothes (and flip/roll for clothing options), then select 15-20 messy items that could potentially be used (we could give each other lists for an extra twist). We write the clothes we are wearing and what skin is exposed on pieces of paper and put in one bowl, we have another bowl for papers with each messy item available, and we have an "action" item. We play trivia, asking each other questions, and when you get one wrong, you have to draw from the "action" bowl, which consists of one paper that says "remove" one that says "drink" and 4 that says "use." The first two are pretty self explanatory, but if you draw one that says "use" you also draw from for an item and from the clothing/skin exposed bowl. The other person then tells you how much and how to place the item in/on the clothes or on the exposed skin.

First one naked loses, and has to be a predetermined forfeit. I'm open to variations of this, but love the idea of hybrid skill/smarts and chance strip/dare game. We can modify the forfeits for losing and the alcohol aspect depending on your preferences. I'm open to playing on cam or just giving good descriptions. Any females interested in playing, PM me and we'll sort out the details .

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote