View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:05 AM   #14
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
What do you look like? It is always tricky to describe one self but let me take a crack at it. I am tall at 1.68m, 121 lbs, with blonde hair and I try to keep myself in shape by going to gym regularly, so very fit for a 50 year old. And if you want figure, I am 34B-26-36.

What does Anita look like? She is a petite girl with a curvy figure on her. She has been trained to stay fit but I feel there are areas where she can focus and look even sexier. She has a good skin and hair, telling me she liked taking care of herself and will only get better from here. For those, who are looking for some stats, here you go , 5'1" or 1.55 m and about 100 lbs, along with black/ grey eyes, black hair which falls unto her shoulder, perfect for us and 36DDD-28-32. I want her to continue going to gym, put on some fat and get her ass in shape, to push her figure to 36DDD-26-34, with a nice ass.

Do you think you will be attracted to each other? Yes, I do feel attracted to Anita, she is cute, very childlike innocence in some sense, understands her role, which make me attracted to her.
Hi all,

I have been busy with some office work and getting the slave feel better at home, which didn't leave enough time to be here.

Thanks,
Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to joannasmith for this post: