View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 12:14 PM   #26
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Default Amazing!

So for training for a dare I'm doing tomorrow (watch my blog) I'm doing some anal threads for practice, do I figured I would start easy.

Heads up in in chastity so any pleasure to the cock was not done and instead went to my ass.

Roll 1: 3. Slowly slide in the toy in and out inch by inch, with each stroke only going slightly deeper than the last until it’s as deep as it will go.

So not a bad start to this one, I crouched down and started the insertions. I got in about an inch, and all the way back out, in about two inches, out one, in three, out 4; I repeated that until I had the dildo as deep as I could fit it in my ass

Roll 2: 6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 300 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.

So as I'm in chastity, I can't really set a toy to high on my dick, plus the only vibrating toy I have is currently being used balls deep in my ass, I just set that one to high and went to town with the 300 pumps; fast and deep.
So I got in a position where I could get easy access but still have a nice view to the show (on my dice with my leg up) and went to town. I did them all non stop but counted in groups of 50. Around 200-250, I was feeling so much pleasure, I messed up the count, so I ended up doing an extra 50. After they were finished, I had to pause and clean up a bit, so after cleaning, I reinserted the dildo using 6 from the first round and just roughly shoving it in.

Roll 3: 4. 300 medium shallow strokes, rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.

Again chastity, so I just set the dildo to low and went to work, in the same position as above.
The feeling I got from this round was intense! The first hundred or so seemed like it would suck compared to last round, but then as I kept going, it kept feeling like I had to poop and my body in voluntary kept pushing but I kept that dildo firmly in there and the feeling was amazing!

Roll 4: 3 – 4. Move on. (3)

i was actually kinda nervous here... I didn't want to start over or go back, but I got lucky!

Roll 5: N/A

i don't get to cum so this roll was not applicable to me, I just left to toy in my in high while I wrote this report.