View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 03:02 AM   #3
mr stardust

PART THREE.

There was a cool breeze blowing when Taylor opened her front door to leave for the bus stop. Taylor had followed Emily’s instructions and put on her school dress and her school shoes and socks and her panties that she would have to lose before getting to the bus stop. Taylor was starting to except the fact that Emily now owns her for the next couple of months and there was no denying that Taylor and her two friends were there for their entertainment and apparently to entertain most of the kids at school as most of them liked the idea of embarrassing them like last night’s Anonymous meeting on Skype and even though she got away with not being embarrassed with not having to take off her top for whoever was watching she now has to expose herself in the library for the same people from the meeting.

As Taylor turned the next street corner she could see the bus stop and Stephanie and Jo waiting there. Not being able to find anywhere so far to hide and take off her panties Taylor slowed down her walk to a near stopped position and looked around. Taylor didn’t really want to have to take them off at the bus stop where everyone would see her but there wasn’t many places to hide so seeing a brick fence around five feet high she decided to duck in behind the fence for a minute and hope the house owners wouldn’t notice her or are not home.

Once behind the fence so her bottom half was hidden she took her fingers and slid them under her dress and slipped them down her legs and off her feet then put them in her bag. Taylor s mum didn’t often comment when Taylor left the house for not wearing her training bra as she knew Taylor always felt uncomfortable wearing one and didn’t really have too much to cover up anyway but on school days and going out in public places she made Taylor wear a t-shirt under her dress or jumper if she caught her sneaking out without one.

This was going to be the harder bit for Taylor wishing her mother didn’t notice her not wearing any bra or t-shirt under her dress that morning and telling her to go and put on a t-shirt but she did and now Taylor had to do something she didn’t really want to do. Looking towards the house she could see that they were all still in bed asleep or gone out as all the curtains were closed then she looked over the fence and up and down the street to see that there was no one walking or driving past.

Then she looked at her phone to check the time realizing the school bus would be along in ten minutes and she knew she was running out of time. Taylor looked back at the house one more time then she got down on her knees so only her head was visible then she unbuttoned the six buttons on the front of her dress exposing her white t-shirt then she slipped the selves over her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down around her waist. Crossing her arms and holding both sides of the bottom of her t-shirt she quickly lifted the t-shirt up and over her head leaving the cool breeze blowing on her now exposed nipples making her shiver a little until she lifted the top of her dress again and slipped it back over her shoulders and done up the buttons again.

As she stood back up she adjusted her dress as to make it look presentable and checked to see if her nipples could be seen through her cotton dress but fortunately for Taylor her dress had a padding of cotton sown to the inside of her dress so nothing was visible. Then she headed to the bus stop to see Jo and Stephanie.

As she approached them she could see That Stephanie had on her school dress as well And Jo was dressed in her grey school pants and her blue school jumper with the school logo on it and an un tucked blue shirt protruding from the bottom of her jumper coming down to past her bum.

They didn’t have their usual smiles on their faces but more of a serious look. “Morning Jo, morning Stephanie” Taylor said as they replied to her greeting. “I know we can’t discuss any task given but no one is around so I’m guessing you both had to do a meeting like me” said Jo wondering what happened to the others at their meetings.

“It was humiliating for me and they made me strip and play with myself on my bed for half an hour and I don’t even know what kids were watching me and will be thinking all day if they are near me Stephanie replied in a grumpy voice.

“They were meaner to me last night said Jo,. They made me wait in my room until my parents went to bed answering humiliating personal questions about myself then when they were asleep they made me take my laptop to the bathroom and set it up facing the shower door then I had to open the shower door stand in front of the camera and do a striptease until I was nude then I had to take a long shower and play with myself the full time with the door open so they could all see. I hope things will get easier but I doubt it and it will be a long two months.”

“What about you Taylor, what humiliating things did the bitches make you do?”
Um, I got off easy last night but they are going to make me do a task today at school to make up for not seeing me on cam” Taylor told them in a nervous voice. “We won’t ask what but I have to do something as well and I’m not really looking forward to it either but if I don’t we are in trouble” replied Stephanie.

Jo had a nervous look in her face since Taylor got to the bus stop and after hearing the last bit of the conversation she said “This is going to be the hardest thing I have had to do and I may need moral support later on today from you. Anyway we can’t talk about anything like that and here comes our bus.”

The big bus pulled up at the stop and the bus door opened as all three girls got on and walked towards the back of the bus. Being a small town there was only fifteen kids that rode the bus to school, ten boys and five girls. The bus had already picked up twelve kids before reaching their bus stop and the last three kids to pick up live on a farm about twenty minutes out of town.

As the bus was big there were plenty of spear seats on the bus to choose from but the girls liked to sit up the back on the back bench seat out of the way where they normally sit but this time when they walked up the bus isle there were plenty of eyes on them and the odd pinch on the bum cheeks but rather than acknowledge the pinches they decided not to give them any satisfaction and tried to ignore them.

As Jo sat down both Stephanie and Taylor noticed she sat by the window out of view and hidden where Taylor liked to sit with the seat in front blocking the view of the bus driver.

As the bus pulled away from the bus stop and down the road towards the town limits on its normal rout Jo kept staring at her reflection in the window as if she was waiting for something then the bus left town on a long dirt road towards the last stop before going to the school.

“Here goes nothing” said Jo as she moved her waist forward and lifted it and Taylor and Stephanie looked at her then at each other realizing she had to do a task on the bus and not being able to help her they just had to sit next to the nervous girl and see what they were going to make her do on the bus.
Jo tried not to look at her two friends as she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down her legs and over her shoes and socks. Next she took a few deep breaths and took of her jumper and her panties came next as she sat them on the seat next to Taylor. :This is so embarrassing “ she said as she looked to the front seats of the bus at some girls sitting behind the bus driver and nodded then they got out of their seats and stood in the isle talking to another couple of girls and obstructing the buss drivers view of the isle.

Now red faced at the thought of what she had to do next she stood up and moved into the isle then got on her hands and knees like a dog and pulled up her shirt right up to her neck exposing her boobs and her well exposed pussy to every kid on the bus. Both Stephanie and Taylor had to just sit there in the back of the bus looking as their friend was being degraded for entertainment and having to crawl up and down the aisle and not being able to pull her shirt back down over her private parts now being subjected to hands touching every part of her body mainly from the boys but a few girls thought they would join in as well.

Stephanie and Taylor saw Jo’s poor pussy receive several fingers while this was going on mainly from the boys but every now and then when she crawled past a girl she would slide her finger all the way in as far as she could then twist her finger around then back out again deliberately putting on a show for the boys to their delight.

When the bus started to pull up at the last stop at the farm gate that was the signal for poor Jo to quickly get back to her seat and get dressed again as she was glad that ordeal was over.

Cuddling Jo the girls comforted her until they got to school and wondered what or if there will be any other sexual tasks they had in mind for them. “I can’t really make your experience any easier but take comfort in knowing the task I have to do later today is even worse and I’m so ashamed I have to have to do it” Stephanie told her leaving both Jo and Taylor wondering what she has to do and leaving Taylor to think maybe her library task wasn’t so bad after all.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post: