View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 07:33 AM   #4
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleera_Shadow View Post
Oh wow, yeah that's definitely an idea and does seem quite torturous. Thank you for the idea. I do know I like icy hot on my nipples at least so thats where I wanted to start. I did try it yesterday on the clit area and boy that was intense. But I can definitely see how it can ve quite the mind fuck if you can touch yourself or bring any type of pleasure with it.
Well, you see, I let my subs use icy hot (and even more burning substances) mostly in restrictive games. In which they have to endure the pain without being able to do anything against it. Here in Germany, these kind of games also are called "Tunnel games" because it's like you're driving through a tunnel. There's no light unless you make it the entire way through.

But the right amount of icy hot always depends on how big your clit and labia are. Large lipped women like myself prodive way more space for these kind of things to get applied on.

What are your goals when it comes to this topic? Any plans?

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote