View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #12
daredevilbecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Anderson View Post
For the week no panties and prefer stockings over socks if you have. You can’t cum unless allowed.

Wear a thin white shirt. Go to a clothing store, edge 3 times in the dressing room. Find a guy to ask opinion immediately after.

Every day do 30 naked pushups or jumping jacks while using the geisha ball. If it doesn’t stay in or you can’t do enough, you must edge as many minutes as there were pushups left.
Report for Day 3
My Master intervened on the antipanty day 3 because of cold weather. So while I was out and about he instructed me to dress warmly. However, at home, where things were nice and warm and cozy toasty, he removed my clothes and I spent the rest of the day honouring the antipanty week.

White T-shirt
presented more problems than we imagined. Left the house and went to a mall where there are plenty of different shops, knowing of at least one there that would be perfect for the task. Once there, though, there were no transparent shirts. Apparently the change of the season has also brought about a flood of woollen sweaters and cardigans. Then i shop hopped, but found that the dressing rooms were either guarded by a woman worker who allowed no men through, or there were simply no men in the stores - only women. So, i decided to buy a transparent white shirt that i lucked upon and take it to another store where i would then try on a jacket with the shirt beneath it and try to continue the dare that way. As things turned out, i went into one more store and found a perfect shirt and a man working in the dressing room taking clothes back to the shelves. Everything fell into place after that, and the dare was completed beautifully.

Picture proof of the dressing room and the shirt at least are here: https://t-e.link/8fe9a819-52f
(The lights bleached out the transparency in the photograph - but it was quite sheer.)

The daily exercise was jumping jacks with only one tiny geisha ball. This almost failed because i caught sight of myself in the mirror and started laughing so hard that the ball almost fell out. Managed to get control again and finished the 30 jumps without dropping the ball.

Thank you for the dares.
daredevilbecks is offline   Reply With Quote