View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
daredevilbecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Anderson View Post
For the week no panties and prefer stockings over socks if you have. You can’t cum unless allowed.

Every day do 30 naked pushups or jumping jacks while using the geisha ball. If it doesn’t stay in or you can’t do enough, you must edge as many minutes as there were pushups left.

Use hard nipple clamps at work every time while peeing. Drink half a gallon of water.
Daily report:

Day 2 of the antipanty was another blustery day, another pair of stockings, and a miniskirt. Tomorrow will switch to a garter belt and thigh-highs to make things more exciting.

The daily exercise went from jumping jacks to push-ups, swapping out the larger geisha ball to the smaller one and doubling up on those. The dare was harder, but accomplished.

Nipple torture at work started off shakily since I left the house without the clamps. Luckily I wore my hair up so I substituted the clamps for metal bobby pins that hurt possibly worse than the clamps. Had to go so often to the toilet after drinking so much water that I began getting questioning looks from co-workers.
Picture proof: https://t-e.link/509ca21a-2d8

It's pleasing to know that the report was appreciated. Sad to know that the photo went before you could see it. I'll leave the next up longer.

Thank you for the additional dares, sir.

Last edited by daredevilbecks; 10-18-2018 at 01:54 PM.
daredevilbecks is offline   Reply With Quote