View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 02:48 PM   #29
Mr.Blue

Female A Humiliating Orgasm For A Girly Girl! 👠

Hey there, Lilith. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sad. Hopefully this cheers you up a little:

1. Get naked and write "SLUT" across your breasts in pink washable marker.

2. Put on a sexy revealing outfit. Apply makeup/jewelry if needed to complete the girly look. Wear some high heels if you have any. Preferably pink or red!

3. Get on your bed doggy style...head DOWN ass UP like a well trained SLUT. Pull down your bottom to your knees, panties to the side...and give yourself 30 solid spanks with your hand on EACH butt cheek...so 60 in TOTAL! Make them nice and red for me. I know you like it...

4. Now, take off your panties and insert them into your mouth as a gag. Tape your mouth shut over the panties to keep them fully inside as you do this next step.

(With any luck your panties will be wet from the spankings you did earlier...and you will get to taste your sweet juices in your mouth!)

5. Get on your bed, legs spread wide open on your back, and carefully tape your pussy lips/labia to your inner thighs with little strips...opening you up and leaving you feeling vulnerable. If the tape isn't strong enough and fails, then you may use clothespins instead to hold you open a bit. Add 2-3 on each side.

Also, you must lower your top so that your tits are exposed, revealing the pink lettering from Step #1.

Then you will take your vibe and press it against your clit while simultaneously fingering your pussy. Do this until you edge once...then you may ORGASM like this...with panties in your mouth...legs and pussy spread like a good girl...the word "SLUT" written across your breasts...still in your top with makeup/jewelry on...high heels dangling in the air on your cute little feet...how utterly HUMILIATING but also scandalously SEXY...

6. Lastly, after you clean everything up, remove your gag, etc...you MUST have some ice cream and watch your favorite movie/TV show. THIS STEP IS MANDATORY.

Ooh, and add some gummy bears or sprinkles if you have any!

Report on everything if you are able to complete this task, either on your blog or via pm. Thank you.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote