View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 05:43 PM   #1
AllieSlut

Female 26F Help me get ready for a "fun" weekend!

This weekend I am enjoying quite some time alone, which I was planning to put to good use by means of my chastity belt, a Chaster session, my list of toys and some devious planning. I already have the first three items, but I thought that some imput from everyone here would make the fourth one much more interesting.

I would love to get some ideas on how I could prepare for the long session that will start on Friday night, with anything that goes from getting my holes and my body ready for some torture, all the way to some hellish teasing to make the chastity belt predicament a much more "fun" one. On the D-day, I will get locked in my chastity belt for almost the whole weekend. I would love to know if you think I should have my holes filled or not when belted (and, if yes, how it should be), and I'd love some ideas about what to do while locked and in between the lock's tasks.

So far, I am trying to spend as much time plugged as possible. Please, help me make this weekend -and the preparation time for it- an unforgettable one!!

Likes, limits and toys in signature!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope

Last edited by AllieSlut; 03-19-2024 at 06:01 PM.
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote