View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:39 AM   #25
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Now it really got ‘interesting ‘

He looked at me. He said, ‘we’re going to see just how much you can take and for how long you can take it. Don’t worry I’ll be able to judge when it is time to stop, but be prepared’. These words made me actually start to shake, but the helplessness I felt then still turns me on when I think of it now.

Slowly, one click at a time he raised the plank. On the first click as it raise a few centimetres I felt it cut right into the tenderness of my pussy. I moaned into the gag and my heels were lifted off the floor. I started to raise myself up on to the balls of me feet, but the plank was raised as well. Each click raised the plank which cut into me, forcing me to stand further on tiptoe. This slowly went on until I was suddenly right on the very end of my big toes.

Because my legs were quite wide I couldn’t transfer my weight from one foot to the other. So the plank was just digging in to me soft tender flesh and it was agony. Like a sharp dull pain. I started to lean forward and seeing this he took a chain and attached it from the ceiling to the collar round my neck. Not so I’d be throttled but to restrict my upper body movement.

I was in incredible discomfort at this point. My face clenched in pain, but it was just about bearable. Then I heard another click and the pain went up another notch as both my feet were lifted from the floor. I definitely screamed at this point and I can’t find hoe to really describe the sort of pain it was.

I could just relieve it a little by slightly tipping to one side so one toe on one foot could touch the ground. But then trying to transfer to the other side was almost to painful to bear.

I seemed to be in this position for ages as I tried and failed to find some sort of relief. Then I just felt I couldn’t take it any longer. I shook my head and moaned ‘no more’ into the gag. He then said, ‘ok, let’s just try for one more minutr’. I then opened my eyes and saw the timer. Only 7 minutes had passed. But the knowledge I only had one to go meant 8 could focus.

That was the longest minute ever so intense was the pain.

When the minute was up he lowered the plank. As soon as both toes could touch I felt instant relief. Then he lowered it one more click. As some of the pressure came off the blood flow into my pussy and around caused even more pain. But by standing right on my toes I could release some of the pressure.

I then realised that the plank wasn’t lowering. He then looked at me. ‘Let’s see how long you can go for. I think you can make it to the hour, but let’s find out’.

So for the next hour I could either stand right up on tiptoe or lower myself onto the plank, with my already very sore pussy. I spent the time staying up on toes until I could feel my calves start to cramp, then I’d have to painfully lower myself onto the plank. Then the pain would build until I couldn’t bear it and I’d raise my self up again onto my toes.

Each time on my toes got shorter as my calves cramped quicker, meaning I had to lower myself onto the plank more often and for longer. The choice of which was more bearable was torture in itself, but I did make it to the hour.

Once the hour was up, he lowered the plank until it was no longer touching me and my ordeal was over. He undid my legs, and the chain from my collar and then led me back across the garden to his house.

I was so relieved I don’t even think it really registered as I was led outside. In his house he removed the gag, collar and released my arms, which were also now quite painful.

The after care was important. A shower, and some needed care to parts of my body. We chatted about how far he had pushed me. It was way beyond my comfort zone again, but once again he showed how expert he was reading me and knowing when to stop.

He drove me home after and followed up to make sure I was ok.

A few days on and I’m still very tender and it didn’t help that I had to work the next day, but the more I think of it, the more it turns me on again.

I don5 think I’d do this again tbh, but I’m glad I tried it at least once

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: