View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 06:40 AM   #5
Suzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m glad you recognize your need to be used and controlled Suzzane and have asked us to put you in your place. Here are some rules and tasks to help you.

1. You are to be naked at all times in your apartment.
2. You are to edge once per hour to keep that needy pussy wet and swollen, but you may not cum. At least half the edges each day may not be in your bedroom.
3. You need to beg here on GD to be allowed to orgasm. 3 people must grant permission within 1 hour of you asking. If the hour expires, then you must ask again and get 3 new agreements to cum.
4 You are to plug your ass for 2 hours each day.

That should get that body in the right moods and make you feel like the submissive slut you know you are.

Since you have been a bad girl and cumming so much, you are to get a wooden spoon or something similar. You are to spank each ass cheek 20 times to make that ass red and to atone for being such an eager slut. Then you are to spank that pussy ten times, each time saying out loud, “Eager cunts need to be punished”.

Report here on how you have obeyed these first tasks and rules.
Thank you for punishing me and making me feel like a submissive slut Sir! I just did my first edge for this hour and spanked my ass with a crop. My booty is nice and red already and I'll start on spanking my eager pussy now.
Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote