View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:45 PM   #7
tarheel52

How often do you do it?:
On average I probably eat two of my cumshots a week. I masturbate daily and I go through spurts though. I’ll eat a lot of my cum for a few days/weeks, then take a break.

Do you do it on your own or from a dare from someone else?:
Both. More often on my own now, but some dares too. I started liking my cum because of a Dom’s dares.

How do you do usually do it?:
Usually, I cum right into my mouth with my legs above my head or I cum into my palm and dump it into my mouth. For Dom’s I have licked my cum up off the floor, off a toilet seat, off of my feet, etc.

Do you like the taste?:
I love the taste of my cum.

Do you find it submissive to do it?:
Yes. Even though I like it, I find it submissive. I love getting a Dom off by swallowing my cum.

Do you like having others eat their own?:
If they like it. I prefer to please others than to get pleasure myself.

What is the wildest way you have done it?:
I had a long term online Dom into me getting messy. I once was instructed to fuck my ass with a banana (peel on). Then take the banana out of my ass, take the peel off and cum on the banana. It was a little mushy from fucking me, but I was then instructed to eat the banana in one bite by shoving all of it in my mouth and some right down my throat. It was warm, creamy and delicious.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote