Old 07-20-2019, 02:34 AM   #29
Xraytd75

Level 1) Not too bad... maybe 2
Level 2) Surprisingly less painful 1
Level 3) Not too bad 3
Level 4) 4
Level 5) 6
Level 6) 5
Level 7) this one was tricky but the 3rd clothespin didn’t really spread the other 2- 5
Level 8) really hard to expose my clit. It’s small
Level 9) ouch! 7-8
Level 10) OMG this hurt so bad. 10 seconds were bearable but barely 8-9
EXTRA) 8-9. It hurts more afterwards as I think it scratched the skin.

Going back it’s hard to remember exactly which step was which. I’ve never clamped just my inner labia. It was a different sensation but not as sensitive as I thought it would be. Clamping my pussy closed was really hot but very tricky as everything is slippery. It would have been easier with a mirror as I can’t quite bend enough to see all the way down there lol. I was very wet after and showered. Standing up with the 3 clothespins pulling on my clit was the worst. It didn’t say to swing them like a pendulum. Maybe I’ll try that another time. It was actually harder putting them on and taking them off over and over again. My clit wanted to hide after that first one lol.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xraytd75 for this post: