View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:01 AM   #24
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Challenge completed. I think I got off very very easy on this one. Luck was definitely on my side.
So here is how it went.

Round 1
My very first roll was a 5 which meant I had to take off my shirt to even start the challenge. I got nervous when this happened as no snaps had even happened yet and I was already down to just my bra.
Second roll of round 1 was 4. I snapped normal pullback 4 times to each nipple. My nipples immediately became erect. This was of course a bit painful, but bearable. I got easy out of round 1.
Round 2
I got extremely lucky and rolled a 6. I completed the 5 normal pullback snaps and was able to move to round 3. I know my nipples are going to be very sore after today, but this challenge I got off super easy.
Round 3
First roll was 3. I raised the remaining snaps in the challenge to hard. Honestly not super excited about this one because this was not even half way through the challenge.
Next roll was 1. I placed the binder clips on my nipples while not snapping the remainder of the time. This simply added to the pain factor because the clamps made the nipples much more puffy and the snaps hit faster to the puffy skin.
Next roll was 2. I had to land 3 snaps to leave round 3 and honestly I was relieved to move on and not continue to be stuck on round 3. Between the hard pullbacks and the clamps, these snaps were much more intense than any of the ones before.
Round 4
I got soo very lucky this round and rolled a 2 the first time. I had 3 more snaps hard pullback and the clamps were still being applied. My nipples are getting much more sore, but I know this is so easy and minimal to what this challenge could have turned into.
Round 5
First roll was 5. I rolled two ice cubes on my nipples for the allotted 10 second interval. This was not as refreshing as I originally thought it might be. Considering my nipples are already super sensitive, the ice actually hurt and burned more than I ever expected.
Next roll was 1. Being I was already using the clamps, I had to administer 3 additional snaps. The puffiness mixed with the cold nipples and the previous snaps, these snaps were actually very intense and I actually had to breath between each one because it took my breath away each time.
Next roll was 2. I got soooo lucky with this one. One 3 last hard pullback snaps and the challenge was all over.

I have to be honest, my nipples were of course throbbing and super sensitive, but I didn't really want it to end so soon.

I know I will probably really regret this, but I think I want to give the blackjack challenge a go.

Thank you for your time and torture.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote