View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
Haha yes that is true...

Well right now thanks to your 4 posts it's
100 (1st post) + 2*100 (2nd post from same person) + 3*100 + 4*100 = 1000 ass spanks
1*25 + 2*25 + 3*25 + 4*25 = 250 nipple spanks
And the spanking machine hurts like hell.. this is already gonna leave welts and bruises!

The poll is also more popular than I expected. So far this weekend I will be locked in a stockade, do an enema with ass stretching, and play a pain-based card game..
Plus with 40 votes that means I already have to do the super boring sitting in a cupboard for 1 hour! AND 40x5 = 200 stings from the violet wand each day at the weekend

Thanks to all 12 users who voted so far! This is the last time I underestimate the GD community!! I will be doing all the dares with 5 or more votes this coming weekend and will post a detailed account. (I probably also need to schedule each activity as it could take a while!!)

Voting open until EOD Saturday
Oh dang! It’s cumulative? I thought it was just overall number of post x 100. Sorry. Didn’t want to leave you bruised....
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote