View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 02:44 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
For the additional dares, it's per vote, not per person. So if 5 people vote for all 10, then that's a total of 50 votes so I will do the overnight dare (now realising I may have set those thresholds too low haha!)

I will do any dare that has 5 or more votes for that dare, i.e. if 5+ individual users wanted me to do it. You can vote for multiple dares if you like.

For every vote you cast, I will use the violet wand (so if you vote for all 10 dares, then that's 10 x5 = 50 shocks to my ass/nipples).

Hope that answers your question!

And as you posted, I will also do 100 ass canes and 25 nipple canes. Will save them all up for Friday when I'm alone... Thanks!
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about your total thresholds. All it takes is a couple people to choose all 10 as there’s no downside to not picking all of them or any limit.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote