View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 04:23 AM   #51
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
PUSSY GAPE. but instead of using your largest toy, you are to see how many toys in total you can get in (so many smaller toys rather than one big one).
This was a fun one!! I love having my pussy stretched to its absolute limit!

For this task, I laid out all of my dildos. I started my sliding my largest dildo (a blue and white one into my pussy). Then I added some tiger balm to the next toy, a curved pink dildo which is slightly thicker than my blue and white one but a bit shorter. I then waited for my pussy to adjust to the size and burn of hmthe second dildo and played with my clit to make sure I was as relaxed as possible. I then added my next largest dildo coated in tiger balm (I'd call it a medium one, but its about 8" long). This one was a tight fit but my pussy loved the stretch. I kept playing with my clit and eventually relaxed around the invasion in my pussy. After a minute my pussy stopped fighting the stretch so I used my fingers to see how much room I had and decided to add a fourth small dildo (again with tiger balm) into my very stretched hole. My first attempt was a fail so I started to add fingers, until I got 4 fingers in and then I pulled them out and pushed the dildo in hard. My pussy felt so stretched and full at this point but had stopped fighting the invasion and was completely dripping wet. I used the magic wand on my clit but didn't allow myself to cum, pushed all of the toys as deep as they go into my stretched pussy. I then turned the wand off and set a timer for 10 minutes on my phone.

I was fine for the first 5ish minutes but then my pussy started fighting the invasion again so I edged myself using the magic wand to relax my pussy against the invasion which worked. After the 15 minutes were up and I took the toys out of my pussy which felt puffy and swollen I felt empty

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote