View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 06:17 AM   #11
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Suck a dildo of your choice and after 2 minutes have it “cream” on your face (pie you. Repeat for each dildo, but the previous one you suck must be used to fuck yourself while sucking the next.
What a better way to start your day than by getting creamed by 4 cocks and being spit roasted!! I started with a nice medium length and thickness dildo and got to sucking. After it “finished” on my face, I cleared my eyes and mouth of cream, rolled the dildo around in the leftover shaving cream on the plate to lube it, and worked it into my sissy ass.

Once it was in, I immediately regretted not stretching myself out beforehand, but it was too late to back out! The next dildo in my mouth was a shorter one than the first but fatter. After 2 minutes and another pie, the short fat dildo went into my ass and I began throating my double dildo. Another two minutes went by followed by another creaming to the face and it was onto the last dildo!

The last one in my mouth was a nice, long, very fat dildo. I was gagging almost the whole time and the double dildo was hitting me nice and deep! After a long 2 minutes, I pulled out the monster dildo, creamed my face, pulled out the double dildo, and, just for good measure, began to ride the fat dildo. It took a second to get it in, but once it was, oh my!! I rode it for a few minutes and accomplished 3 of my daily edges and the 15 included ball slaps.

Thank you for the dare and oh my was it enjoyable! I’ll be doing your other dare for me, the laps around my yard, most likely Saturday morning!

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote