View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:25 PM   #534
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
CALM FOCUS
Focus is important for any athlete, and the Kink Games are no exception. Let’s get calm and focused. Let’s visualise like true athletes.

Strip. Get on your knees in front of your mirror and look at yourself. See the quiet strength inside of you, the one you’ll have to draw on to complete these Games. Look at the scars you’ve amassed in previous battles—the bruises, the trauma of no touch right after edges, the words you once wrote on your own skin. Some of these might no longer be visible, but you know they’re there.
Now visualise your competitors. Remember the reports they’ve written, the endless training they’ve endured to get to where they are today. Compare yourself to them. Tremble. Breathe through it.
Visualise everything you will get to do before you get to the end of this task. In detail. Until you can feel your ass getting fucked, feel the sting of spoons hitting flesh.
Look in the mirror and really see yourself.
Five minutes before you can get to your feet for the next discipline.
I kneeled down in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom. I starred at myself thinking of the things I have done recently. The times my mind was fucked with, the time spent fucking my mouth, the time spent with my nipples clamped. The times my inner thighs were on fire as well as my sit spot. The time spent fucking my ass or the time spent with it plugged. I knew I could do all of the individual tasks. What was going to be a huge feat was doing them all together in one sitting. I thought of my competitors. While I don’t know much about Subboyj he volunteered to do this so he must have some experience. Lightze has been around for a long time and while I haven’t yet learned his capabilities I would not doubt him. Addi, what to say, she is practically a pro at this besides she is the one that came up with it. Then I thought about my most difficult competitor, past me. While we may all, and I hope we all do, make it through this large task the goal is to improve and do better than past me.
Quote:

WARM UP
Sports are dangerous with the proper warm-up, and Kinks are no exception. Time to get warm up those muscles. All of them.

Stretch your arms and legs in any way you feel comfortable. Then stretch your ass. Take your biggest plug (and be very happy that’s the biggest one you own) and, slowly and with a lot of lube (unless your tears prove to be enough), insert it into your ass. If it vibrates, put it on max strength. For those of us who have another muscle to stretch, don’t forget to insert the 6 inch dildo too. Now clamp your nipples. If you don’t have clamps, clothespins are a lovely alternative.

Get in front of your mirror and get the following exercises done:
Total of 2 minutes plank (enjoy the vibrations )
25 jumping jacks
25 squats
Stand on your toes for a total of 4 minutes
Stand on one leg for a total of 2 minutes each

If any implement leaves your body (those with more *muscles* (cough, holes) may be disadvantaged here), you start that exercise again until you get it right.

By the end of warm-up, you may remove the clamps/clothespins. Everything else stays, but vibrations can now be turned off.
Stretching is not something I do a lot of but I did take a moment to stretch my major muscles. I took my largest plug that was purchased recently (A fairly standard cone shape that the insertable length is 5.5 inches and 1.5 inches at the widest point). I lubed it up and got it in without much difficulty. With the length of it you definetly know it is there. Something with the length and stiff material it tends to poke the innards in a slightly uncomfortable way but it did say largest plug and I can get it in without much difficulty. Then I put on nipple clamps nice and tight as I wasn’t going to do this twice because they fell off! I made it through the warm up but note to self, exercise more! I was worn out and muscles shaking by the time I finished. Once finished with everything I took off the nipple clamps.

Quote:
SPANKING
Now that our muscles are all warmed up, there’s one large part of the body we shouldn’t ignore. Did you know our skin is our largest organ and that the average person has 2 square meters or 22 square feet of it?

Get a charging cord. Yes, that’s the one; some of you may be familiar with the lovely sensations it evokes. Let’s start with an area that is often forgotten and hard to reach with the wrong kind of implement. Stand in front of the mirror and whip your upper back. 20 strokes over your right shoulders, 20 over your left. Don’t hold back (get it, get it?).
Sit down and position yourself so you have access to the soles of your feet. 25 strokes with the cord to each. Don’t pussyfoot it either.
Now get your favorite wooden implement (commemorative Addi spoon, anyone?) and spread your legs. You know exactly where this is going, right? Inner thighs. 30 hard strokes to each side.
Bend over your bed or desk and target your ass. Let’s make it 40 hard spanks on each sit spot (80 in total—closing loopholes and all) and 50 higher on each ass cheek (100 in total).
Now, I’m sure you thought you were done… There’s one final bend in the road to the finish of this discipline. Get a rubber band and treat your nipples to 15 snaps each. Instructions can be found below.
I grabbed the nearest charging cable which was a rather thick heavy one, what was I thinking! By the time I discovered this mistake I had come to far to start over with a thinner lighter one. The strikes on the back were brutal and the marks it left told me I wasn’t being a wimp. Next the 25 to the soles were also brutal again, I think it would have been easier with a thinner cable. Next up, was everyone’s favorite, the inner thighs. 30 to each isn’t a high volume but I made sure the 30 to each thigh were hard resulting in red burning thighs. Next up the sit spot and ass, were not too bad. My AnalAddict commemorative spoon wrapped in rubber bands didn’t come yet so I had to use a regular wooden spoon . Who in the world though 15 snaps to each nipple was a good idea after the nipple clamps???? 5 to each would have been bad, 10 each would be crazy and 15 each is just past insane! I did them in sets of 5 to one nipple then the other. By the third and final set I had to line it up and close my eyes so I wouldn’t flinch and pull my hand away.

Quote:
ORAL
A vital skill—great to train those jaws and the ability to hold your breath. Scared yet? You should be.

Choose a dildo you’re able to get in your throat. If you haven’t mastered that particular skill yet, this will be GREAT practice. Warm up your mouth and throat by sucking the dildo nice and slow for two minutes. Don’t be afraid to be nice to it. Better make it your friend for what’s coming next.
Now you get to gag—ten times. Break to catch your breath. Another ten times.
What was this thing about deepthroat? Oh yes, that thing. Take the dildo as deep down your throat (or mouth if your throat is uncharted territory) as you can manage. 15 times.
And the finale… Hold. Hold the dildo as deep in your throat (or mouth if your throat is not possible) as you can for a cumulative 200 seconds.
Well done! Catch your breath for the final discipline. You’ll need it.

Oral, ugh, this is the one I dreaded. It is not a huge like or something I practice much. Being I was in the bedroom for the full length mirror already I suction cupped my favorite dildo (1.5 inches thick and 7 inches insert able) to the mirror. Well the first task didn’t sound too bad, I slowly sucked on it for the 2 minutes. Since we were told we better make friends with it, afterwards I invited it to have a beer with my while I made dinner. Next was to do 2 sets of 10 gagging on it. I am sure I can’t take it in as far as some but I did the best I could and gagged 10 time, followed by a short break to catch my breath and then another 10. Now for the 15 deep as I can. Again, I pushed myself and went as deep as I could. Lastly, the part of this entire task I was dreading the most. I used the stop watch feature on the phone to keep track and was able to do about 15 seconds, plus or minus a few seconds, each time until I made it to the 20 seconds. With the dreaded oral portion done I knew I could finish this task!

Quote:
ANAL
How can we not end on a high note, with the one discipline you’ve all been waiting for? It’s time to get your ass handed to you.

You can choose to get a dildo IF the dildo is thicker than your plug. You also have the option to stick with the lovely large plug you’ve been wearing for a while now. Apply as much lube as needed. Safety above all in these games!
Time to find out the joy of different positions to fuck your ass. We’ll get started with a classic. Bend over your desk or bed and fuck yourself—take the plug or dildo out with every thrust and re-insert it for a total of 20 strokes.
That was a lovely warm up before moving on to the next position— all fours. Slow and easy with long (almost out, fully in), slow thrusts. 30 strokes.
Next one—lay down on your side and arch your back so you can thrust the plug or dildo for 40 hard, fast strokes.
On your back, legs drawn up. 50 strokes.
Oh, and did you think those were all the positions I could come up with? I have a few more, but I’ll have mercy. Get on your stomach on your bed and finish with 60 rough, fast strokes. No need to pull all the way out; you’ll find it a tough position to do that in. But feel free to try if you want the experience.

You’ve survived the games! CONGRATULATIONS. To finish, one final small task. Get in front of the mirror. Write ‘I GOT OWNED BY ADDI’S TASK’ on your stomach.

While I would have preferred to use a dildo for this it is the same width as the plug so technically not larger so I stuck with the plug. I must say I have not tried some of these positions but I may have to try them out more in the future. 20 bent over the bed was no issue. The 30 down on all fours wasn’t too bad either. Laying on my side for 40 was relatively easy. The 50 on my back was rather awkward as I had to kind of lay on my arm to get the angles to work. Lastly the 60 laying on my stomach went fairly smoothly.

With that, I don’t think I was ever so happy to grab a marker and write big letters across my chest / stomach

Regardless of how anyone else does in this task I did the best I could and gave it my all. I guarantee I beat past me which makes me a winner in my book.

While none of the individual tasks looked that bad on their own combining everything together was more than it looks. I didn’t time this but I am guessing it took about an hour and a half.

Addi, thank you for coming up with this interesting task and you better enjoy those extra spanks! I worked pretty hard for them!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post: