View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 02:43 AM   #530
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
That’s....
Well that’s a task...
Respect to you, not many could come up with something like that.

But...
To be completely honest...
anyone who does that for just 100 extra spanks must be out of their mind, I mean look at how many spanks you have to do during that task, and that’s not even counting the “hard” parts (and I don’t mean the parts that get hard and make you fail^^

Really glad we found two brave/insane enough to do it and one bound by chaos and forced to do it^^
Certainlyyyyyy not suggesting lightze would back down if he could

This will be fun! Can’t wait for their reports, especially knowing the usual quality of their reports^^

*also, looking at the disclaimers wow, you thought of everything didn’t you? Well it’ll be a fair game^^*

I was never going to back down from a fun challenge if it was within limits. It’s not too late to join if you secretly want to
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote