View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:07 PM   #15
Lunatique

This task was given to me

Quote:
Sit on your medium dildo any time you are sitting down.
Mainly because I'm still waiting for my toys to be delivered (I received an email, Sorry...blablabla...covid...blabla...delay), but also because when I'll get them my master wants to be the first one to use them, so it's on hold for now. Thanks anyway to whoever gave it to me

This one I partially did yesterday :

Quote:
The first time you walk into each room in your new flat, drop everything, immediately strip naked, and masturbate to edge. If you get permission first according to your rules, orgasm instead. You may not wear underwear in any room you haven't had an orgasm in.
but it had to be adapted a bit so the rule is now that I may not wear underwears at home until I edged twice in each room.

And also this one at the same time

Quote:
- Stuff a panty in your pussy.
My new flat has 7 rooms (an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and toilets, the balcony is not a room, is it ?) and I have to do things rationally to be able to, at least, enter each room when my friends will be there to help me. Being without underwears will be less serious if I don't have the time to go in each room twice. Another constraint of mine is that I have to do my edges in the room that will be my kids' one before they set up their things, if not it would be too weird.

OK, first of all the entrance corridor. As it is connected with all the other rooms it is necessary to start here. Anyway this is where I am so I have no other choice. So I undress completely before closing the front door (a bit of adrenaline to get in shape), I lie on the floor, spread my legs wide and start to rub my clit, slowly first and then faster and faster when I start to get wet. I didn't cum for almost 3 weeks and feeling used like that, forced to touch me, excites me to the point and pleasure raises quite quickly. I have to be careful not to go too fast, or I'll have to ruin my orgasm and I really hate that and on top of that I will be punished for cuming without permission... I let the pleasure come to the surface slowly, trying to make its way out and I finally let it fade and die.

I take a few seconds to catch my breath and then head to what will be my bedroom. I want to vary a little so I lie on the side, I put an arm behind my back and finger my pussy with two fingers, while the other hand slips between my tight legs and finds my clit. Pleasure wasn't really dead after all, it was just there, crouching in the shadows, it almost caught me by surprise but I still keep it on a leash. For how long ? I still have 6 to do...

I move on to the next room, I have to do two in this one. I kneel, my cheek on the cold floor, I close my eyes and start stroking my clit again, I imagine if someone came and found me like that, offered and opened, I imagine, I almost feel, a cock penetrating in me as I insert two fingers into my pussy and I fuck myself hard for a few minutes, my fingers then come back to my clit and I feel the waves of pleasure rising again. When they are going to overwhelm me I let everything go and contract all my muscles to contain them .. it was really close this time !

I grab my panties and insert them with my finger into my pussy. Even though I'm well wet, they seems to absorb everything, they really feel bigger than they actually are. My knees hurt, I get back on my back. Feeling stuffed with my own panties makes me feel used like a doll and the next edge comes rather quickly as I'm slowly pulling on the panties to out of my pussy.

Then head for the bathroom. I immediately think of the shower and its delicious water jet. I sit in the cabin, let the water flow. I spread my lips with one hand and direct the jet straight on its target... it's almost too much, it almost hurts, but it's so good my hips start to move in rhythm and even when I put the jet away they don't seem to want to stop. I will never be able to control anything like that, I put the water jet back down and my fingers start to rub my clit again. My body is getting out of control, it shakes and ripples, and I moan pretty loudly now, half pleasure - half frustration, I want so much to let go and cum for good now... when orgasm arrives I don't have time to withdraw my hand and I no longer dare to move. I have the feeling that a single movement can make me explode with pleasure so I keep my hand between my tight thighs. I have to lean on the wall with my other hand, I breathe as if I had just run 400m and my legs aren't going to support me for long.
Finally I feel the tension decrease, pleasure flows back again... and the bell rings at this moment. I walk as I can through the intercom and open the door. I just have time to get dressed and put my hair back in order while they go upstairs. My face is probably a bit red and I sweat more than I should but the weather is warm, it should be ok...

Well, a whole part of the apartment is still forbidden to me, I will have to manage to send the others to the kitchen and the living room and I hope not to need to go to the toilets... anyway, even with more time I don't think that I could have done one more.

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lunatique for this post: