View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 08:07 AM   #11
Lunatique

Default Some more answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
From your sexmap, what do you like about dogs?
This question comes up quite often in my PM so I'll start with it.

The actual meaning of a green pin is "Tried and liked" so, yes I tried when I was half my age, and yes, I liked it. This being said, I can't say it's still a like as i don't have any interest for it anymore so it's not very likely to happen again. But who can tell ?

I was 16yo, alone in my parent's house and I was...... enjoying myself and then came the dog and he started to lick me and I let him do and this is the way I had a true orgasm for the first time (and by true I mean one I didn't offer to myself).
And I'm not sure I can tell more without receiving another infraction

Here are some questions i received in PM (I skipped the first one about dogs 'cause...) :

Quote:
You like milking, are you still milking yourself? Are you lactating?
I'm still lactating a bit, yes, when my nipples and my breasts are stimulated. I knew a guy who loved to drink from my breasts or to milk me and it was very nice and exiting. And for once I was not the one with body fluids all over myself.

Even nowadays, when masturbating, I sometimes love to catch some milk with my tongue or my hand.

Quote:
You love blowjob races and deep throat contests and double penetration.
Ahah those aren't things I love to do everydays. I did them and it was fun and I liked it. Will I do it again ? It's all a matter of context and opportunities...

Quote:
How many males have you had sex with?
In all ? Wow that's a hard one ! Between 60 et 80 I'd say...
If the question is how many at the same time the answer is 5, maybe 6. I can't remember.

Quote:
How many men do you know right know which you can call for sex?
I'd say 7. 4 of them I'm sure would be ok and 3 others wouldn't be too hard to convince. But I wouldn't like to have sex with each of them if someone ever ask about my opinion...

Quote:
Are there gang bang sessions availabel for you?
Do you mean would I agree to do one ? I tried once and it has been a bad experience so, today, my answer is no.
If an opportunity raises one day I'll consider it but it'd have to be on my terms.

(This was my first answer, have a look here)

Quote:
What Video games do you play?
There are too many to name them all. Currently I play Rocket League a lot with my kids and I'm re-doing the Call of Duty series.

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote