View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:05 AM   #8
Lunatique

I just did this one at work. Thank you to the mysterious one who gave it to me.

Quote:
Go to the nearest secluded place and bring a rubber band with you.

Remove your shirt and bra and give each of your tits a snap with rubber band (like with a slingshot). Nipples or not is up to you.

Count to 20 and do it again then put your shirt back but not your bra and go back to what you were doing.

Do this every 10mn until your lunch break or for 1h.
I was at work so I went to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I took off my top then my bra, I grabbed the rubber band, stretched it with my fingers and aimed at the lower side of my left breast and then on my right one.
At first it stings a lot, then it quickly fade, and then the stinging feeling grows back while a nice dark pink stripe is appearing.
I counted to 20 then did it again in a way that stripes form an X under each of my nipples.
I put my top back on and hid my bra in my pants and went back at my desk. I'm wearing a slightly slim tank top today so my tits are a little held in place when I move, on the other hand it's very visible, if someone look at them, that I don't have a bra, my nipples being tensed because of the air conditioning. Hope no one will notice. While I'm writing this the sting has fadded but 10 minutes have passed.

Each time I tried to cover my breasts with pink X stripes, some are more red than others. 10 minutes is about the time needed for the stinging sensation to disappear so the goal is reached as I've been for a full hour well aware that my body could be used and put on display (well... not really but that's how I felt) whenever my master wants. I admit it also turned me on a lot !

At 12.30, time of the last snaps, I did them straight on my nipples. For the first one I was feeling confident, it couldn't be that different... I was wrong, it really hurts , I couldn't hold a gasp and hesitated to do the 3 others. In the end my nipples were sore, sensitive and very hard so I now feel uncomfortable wearing a bra but I can't resist to touch them discreetly.

Thanks again, I enjoyed doing it.

During each 10 minutes of waiting time I answered some of the questions above so here they are. Thank you Slaveoncam for asking, I hope you'll like the answers

Quote:
1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating?
I don't like pain so by default I'll say humiliation.

Quote:
2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced?
I would say when I had my first periods during swimming pool time at school.
I was 11yo and heard about it for months.

Quote:
3. If pain turns you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)?
Pain isn't a turn on but I still can couple it with enjoyment and so I'll answer tattoos, especially in the middle of the back. The chair where I was sitting still have my tooth marks on its headrest...

Quote:
4. What high would you dive into the water from?
As I am very dizzy, maybe 2 meters...

Quote:
5. What is your favourite shower temperature?
35°C or so...

Quote:
6. Can you endure a cold shower?
Yes, I often end my showers like that.

Quote:
7. How many pushups can you do?
8. How many situps can you do?
I tried yesterday (because I knew I'd answer you today) and did 13 pushups and failed on the 14th.
I also did 28 situps.

Quote:
9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, …
No I'm not flexible at all. I can hardly touch my ankles with my legs straights.

Quote:
10. Where would you like to travel?
I would love to see Prague and Japan.

Quote:
11. Motorbike or car?
Car.

Quote:
12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram?
Mostly on foot but sometimes bicycle.

Quote:
13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they?
Nope. But I'm very dizzy as I said.

Quote:
14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on?
Definitely not.
I don't have any talent to take part in a casting.
About reality shows, I don't like people who self-declare themselves as interesting.

Quote:
15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both?
16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both?
I have a son and a daughter actually.

Quote:
17. What is your preferred weather?
A warm sunny summer day.

Quote:
18. Do you prefer pills or injections?
Pills but I don't mind about injections.

Quote:
19. Were you already operated? What was operated?
Once, two years ago for an endometriosis.

Quote:
20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot?
Yes very ticklish, mostly under my feet and in the groin.

Quote:
21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long?
No I really can't.

Quote:
22. Do you … being tickled?
a. love
b. like
c. hate
I hate being tickled, it can be fun for some seconds but not more. And I can get aggressive.

Quote:
23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale from 1 to 10?
a. lovely
b. crazy
c. friendly
d. (over)ambicious
e. happy
f. horrible
g. helpful
h. humorous
i. honestly
j. ice-cold calculating

Quote:
24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on?
Not at all. I only change when it doesn't work anymore and even then I'll try to get an old one from a friend or a relative. I'm not stingy but i don't like things to be wasted.

Quote:
25. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn when you were shopping?
A bikini.

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote