View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 04:09 PM   #5
Lunatique

Default 1st task and answers

Thank you to the one of you who gave me an edge this morning

I'm not really a morning person and it took me almost 20mn to get to it.
I felt a bit overstimulated but it still was enjoyable...

Quote:
1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?
Green Day
Fleetwood Mac
Titans Fall Harder
Leonard Cohen
IAM

Quote:
2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?
I showed Matrix to my kids. Maybe I saw it ten times but I still like it

Quote:
3) What are you wearing right now? Describe each item in detail.
I'm wearing really simple underwears, blue cotton panties with the matching bra which are decorated with little ribbons (like small knots). Denim shorts and a metallica fan tshirt.

Quote:
4) What does your favourite underwear look like?
My favorite are not my prettiest as they are very simple and all black but that bra makes my breasts look awesome

Quote:
5) What is your bra size?
90/95 C

Quote:
6) shaved?
Usually only my labias are but as my master wants me all smooth... yes.

Quote:
7) How tall are you?
1m65

Quote:
8) How would you describe your day-to-day dress sense? Girly? Alternative? Vintage? Heels/flats/boots? etc.
Mainly rock / casual. I make some efforts for work but I prefer to feel comfortable in my clothes and don't pay that much attention to them. My shoes are mainly flats but I admit I love boots.

Quote:
9) How would you describe your sexuality? Preference etc.
I'm very open minded and will never judge one for their preferences or their likes and I like to let others know so it often gave me many opportunities to try many things and I like it like that. When I was a teenager or a young adult it was pretty wild now I calmed down a bit but still want to try new things.
I have a very special thing with oral sex, receiving of course but also giving, in which some would (and have) say I am very skilled. I love the feeling of a dick in my mouth, pleasing and teasing it and the power it gives me. And it's so easy to give a blowjob in an unexpected place !

Quote:
Sub/Dom:

1) What sort of things do you enjoy doing as a sub?
It's a bit early for me to answer, maybe ask me again in a month.
I'd say feeling used and challenged for my master's pleasure.

Quote:
2) As an example, what is the most enjoyable thing you've ever done as a sub?
Being with no underwears at work. I was wearing thin linen pants and a large and fluid top so I felt very naked. I knew my master was pleased and I finally enjoyed it myself.

Quote:
3) What was the least enjoyable, Ie: an effective punishment?
When I've been spanked. It's painful and the ritualization that comes with it makes me feel lowered.
Maybe I could enjoy to endure it for my master's pleasure but there wasn't any pleasure there as it was a punishment.

Quote:
4) What was the most humiliating?
Having my shaved pussy taped with the word DENIED written just above.

Quote:
5) how many guys did u fuck at most in a single time?
Ahah it was a long time ago so I'm not sure but I think it was 5 guys. Or maybe 6.

Quote:
6) What is the longest you have denied a slave?
I've never had a slave or such so I'll consider a tied partner as one. About two hours of almost constant stimulation, he was begging me to make him cum but I could see in his eyes he would like it to last longer.

Quote:
7) What is the harshest/most humbling thing you have ever done to a slave outside of denial?
Again he wasn't a slave but, once I was in bed with a guy and he wanted to sodomize me. I said I was ok if I could do it to him first and he agreed (I was very surprised as it's my usual parry) So I fucked his ass with "I-can't-remember-what-probably-a-hairbrush-handle" and I saw he didn't like it at all...

Quote:
8) Do you prefer being dominated by guys or girls? And do you prefer dominating guys or girls
From my low-level experience and aside from what I'm currently into I would say girls because they are more subtle in dominating me when guys are more into a physical balance of power and possession.

(Don't get me wrong, this isn't neither a general statement nor a judgement, only what I personnaly witnessed.)

I'm more used to dominate men but I don't have any preference.

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote