View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 02:09 PM   #1
Lunatique

Smile Could you help me to behave ? / 32 F / AMA too

Hi dear getdare people !

I’m pretty new on GetDare and this is my first post. I came here with the idea of finding some kinky motivation to do what I have to do and found a lovely person who now take care of me and that, after a month of trial, I'm happy to call my master.

He do his best to make me a good girl but I tend to be a bit rebellious and he is sometimes busy so now, with his consent, I need some tasks to add to my routine to help me stay aware of my condition, so I could avoid being punished again.

I would love your help to do so and keep me in line. Here is the link to my Teamup calendar on which you can add tasks using the yellow calendar : https://teamup.com/ks8mnd8st3bzassetg

Feel free to give me some tasks (within my limits, remembering my dislikes are usually for punishments and I'm still exploring, please don't be mean) and I'll give you a detailed feedback on here.
Also, know that my master will check over me and if he thinks that some tasks are dangerous or against his rules he will change and adapt them.
And if you prefer you can add a task directly in the thread and I'll add it for you in the calendar.

What else should you need to know...? I live alone half of the time - every two weeks, and my working time is splitted between work at home, office work and external appointments.
I do not own any toys at the moment so I can use household items but I ordered some recently, that should be delivered soon.

You can check the links down below in my signature to know more about me.
And, as this is also a question thread, if you have any (both kinky or general), I'll happily answer if I can.

Thank you for reading !

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lunatique for this post: