View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #45
Darechick19

Monday night:

Cucumber delight, you can purchase a cucumber of any size and I will masturbate with it. (optional "and cut it up and eat it without washing it afterwards.")

He came home with the cucumber. Thankfully it wasn’t THAT big. Still, masterbaing in front of hims was bad enough, it was super super weird with a cucumber. Mostly we laughed and it didn’t last that long. Then he gave me

No hands, I will give you a bj naked, blindfolded and with my hands tied behind my back. You may deposit your cum wherever you want.

He came on my boobs lol. Weird.

Tue morning

prepare you a bowl of cereal and HIS piss for you to consume

This was so fucking nasty. He was delighted the whole time, I felt like I was gunna puke. It was warm, it was salty, and after a little bit I even got used to it… which was worse. Now I’m the kind of person who got used to drinking piss as part of my cereal. Next time at least mix with milk ugh.

Tue afternoon

You let him cum on your face and won't clean it off for 3 hours

This was gross and humiliating. Of course he loved it. It dried quickly, I felt the whole time watching TV.

He also really seemed to like the idea of the body lotion, but I dunno when we will get that saved up at this rate.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: