View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 04:56 PM   #9
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6: Shopping Spree (Continued)

Carmen pulls me over to the bras, she starts pulling out all these different styles and colors. "You look sad sissy, what's the matter?" Carmen asks, "This day is supposed to be fun!" The truth is, I was having fun, but now this lady knows. "I just didn't think you'd do that with the worker... I mean I am having fun" I say. "Well here, I'll make it up to you by buying the items here at this store. But you'll have to make it up to me later! Deal?" With out hesitation I say "Deal!" I knew the bill would be hefty. After getting some bras, we're ready to check out. I'm not sure how much it was but I know it wasn't cheap. The last store we went into was the wig store. She found the perfect blonde wig for me. As we're walking out the mall, we come up to the nail saloon, Carmen stops and I kept walking not realizing she stopped. "Heyyyy loser!" she shouts, I stop and walk up to her, "What Mistress Carmen?" She chuckles, "I think it's time for you to make it up to me!" So she wants me to get her nails done? not a problem! "Oh, you want a manicure? a pedicure?" Carmen laughs even harder. "No, no, no sissy. I want us both to get pedicures and since I had to pay for your clothes from Victoria's Secret, not only are you paying for both of us, you're going to go into the women's bathroom right now with me and you're going to get dressed sissy." Oh my god, I cannot believe this! "CMON lets go!" Next thing I know I was pulled into the women's room.

She hands me a bra, leggings, a hoodie and the wig. I needed help with the bra and Carmen laughed. "Now give me your male clothes" I hand them to her and she walks over to the trash can and throws them away. "Won't be needing these anymore, here I brought you some girly flip flops, go throw your sandals away" I do as she says, "Now its makeup time, come here" After about 15 minutes she finishes. Wow I think, I'm completely feminized. You can't even tell I'm a guy. "I can't believe you threw my clothes away" Carmen laughs, "Shhh you didn't want them and you know it. Now... you're new name is Amy. Got it?" Wow I even got my own girly name.. "Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand" She quickly snaps a few pics of me and we head to the Nail saloon.

Carmen got a nice black set of nails on her fingers and all white on her toes. Now for me, she made me get the most feminine color...bright pink on my toes, and darker pink on my fingers. "Wow you really can be a girl! you look exactly like one! haha and to think I was thinking of sucking your dick that night! Ok, let's go to my apartment! we got more fun in store!"

The whole car ride home, that last line stuck with me..."I was thinking of sucking your dick..." We arrived to her apartment. Again, I had no clue what was about to happen next...
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: