View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 11:38 AM   #2
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2: The Beginning

I look down at my phone. There it is, a text from Carmen. A simple "what are you up to?" I quickly respond with "Nothing! Why what's up?" Even if I were busy, I'd still respond with the same answer. I would always drop what I was doing to cater to her. "Sweet! I'm all alone and bored Down to come over and watch a movie?" This came to no surprise to me. We always hang out and watch movies alone. "You know I can't say no to spending time with you Carmen. I'll get ready and be on my way!" I pull up the Uber app and quickly order my self a ride there.

I arrive at Carmen's apartment. She lives in a nice little flat just outside the city. Not too far from my parents house. It's about a 15 minute car ride and a 35 minute walk if you know the back trails like I do. I knock 4 times like always so she knows it's me. Almost immediately the door opens, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU!!" she yells all excitingly. "Hey! What movie do you wanna watch?" Normally we can't agree on what to watch, she likes romance and I like horror. It's usually a huge debacle. Quickly she responds with "How about Step Brothers!?" Wow! An oldy but a good one! "Yesss please! Load that movie up!"

About 15 minutes into the movie I have the sudden urge to pee. She pauses it for me and I excuse my self to the bathroom. As soon as I walk in, I notice it. Her dirty laundry basket just sitting there. As unusual as it may sound, there's never dirty clothes in it. But today it was full to the top. I couldn't help my self but to go through it and start smelling her dirty thongs. I was in heaven, I finally got to smell a pussy! So I do what any daring closet sissy would do next. I quickly take my pants and boxers off and slide a dirty thong up my legs and pull it up above my waist. "Wow!" I whisper to myself, really admiring my ass in this thong. Then it happened.

The door was pushed opened with force.. Carmen screams "BOOOO!" I turn, my face bright red. How could I forget to lock the god damn door!?!?! "What the fuck are you doing!?!" Carmen screams. I put my head down in shame.. her phone in her hand recording what should've been her scaring me. But instead she recorded my embarrassment. "I....I... can explain" I plead. "Carmen, I'm so sorry. It was going to be a joke" She starts laughing and points to my now erect cock, "A joke!?! Is that why you're hard right now?? Doesn't seem like a joke to me..more like a kink!?" I'm really blushing now.. I can't believe I'm caught..not only by my best friend but by my crush! "Get out now! And you better hope and pray I don't show anyone this video or accidentally upload it to every social media platform there is!" I'm still in shock, "Carmen please don't! I beg you, I'll do anything to keep that from going viral. Please!!" I start babbling on...she smacks my face hard, "I SAID GET OUT!"
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: