View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #19
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I want to provide an opinion on one of the older comments made about age. I hope this can be insightful to some. For me personally, I tend to give dares to people I would hang out with in real life. By that I mean people who are around my age. Once a person reaches 30 or even 25/26 it starts getting to old for me. Right now in my life, I think that is too old for me to be dating so when it comes to more sexual tasks (which not all dares are) I feel uncomfortable writing them. As we start getting older, I am sorry I cannot help thinking about if I was giving my mom, dad or one of their friends dares. It is weird to me and limits what I am able to construct. It also goes to the other end, I sometimes avoid giving dares to people who are 18/19 because of the reasons already listed above. There is a track record of people being around for the quick fuck and dump. That or people try to get the most extreme things people can write and then they never do them. So if I play with newer members and people who are new to me, don't be surprised if I want to talk with you more so I can understand your loves, likes, dislikes, and limits.

With that being said, if you want better dares, develop loves, likes, dislikes, and limits. These can be helpful if you tell people you want a punishment. We will probably pick from dislikes. If you want a funishment, we might go overboard on your likes. If you want pleasure or something fun, we will go straight to your loves and likes. Also one of the best comments I have seen is someone who split their limits up into categories. They listed out hard limits that are not to be broken. Limits until they can trust someone such as pictures, videos, and recordings. Limits that can be used for punishment, but only in cases where they are necessary and not for the little disobedience. On top of detailing your limits think about your likes. If you like wedgies, what about it is it that you like? do you have a favorite kind of wedgie? Do you like longer wedgies or 15 minute wedgies. Do you like someone controlling your underwear choice. Do you like someone talking you through it and letting you out when they decide but you do not know the time? The more detailed you are, the more specific someone can get for your tasks.

To reiterate other posts, and a blog I made called details, details, details; write reports and write them well. The task giver knows the task they gave you. Spill some of whats going on in your head. Was it a hard task? Was there a challenging moment? Did you have to stop half way through because something was too much? Did you really like something and want to do it again? Did you feel submissive, horny, controlled? Did you do something that turned a dislike into a love? If you write these things it can help people give you further tasks, it can show more that you actually tried it, and it is a little present and payment for the person that gave you a task. They can see how much effort you put into their task and if you enjoyed it. A report can even be a back and forth conversation with the person that gave you the task if you are having trouble writing things down. I am sure there are people that if they take the time to give you the task would possibly love to help talk you through it afterwards if you asked politely and worked into their schedule. If not, that is okay too because sometimes we do not have time for that.

Good luck and have fun everyone.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: