View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 03:23 AM   #6
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
Skin care is often seen as more feminine. Start moisturizing. Women also apply things like chapstick differently than most men. Watch a video on how a woman applies lipstick or chapstick. We open the mouth and flatten the lips so the coverage is smooth. Men tend to just pucker their lips. So get some chapstick and practice.

Having clean fingernails, not even painted or anything, is also seen as feminine. So push back the cuticles, clean under the nails, and make sure you get some nice hand lotion. Which is different than facial moisturizers, foot lotion, and can be different than just body lotion
I really like these small adaptions to beauty routines and being general more aware of how you look. I hope to make some of them into habits. I also had no clue that there are different ways to apply chapstick haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiaperedDevil View Post
It's probably really toxic that these things are considered as not typical for men, but this is why more men need to be comfortable with femininity.
I have thought about this before I made this post because I was a bit scared to 'put a label' on each genders behavior. But I realized that its probably exactly the opposite, especially here in a discussion with many open minded people.
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote