View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 08:20 PM   #67
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Okay so this was tbh not too bad... I don’t have clamps so clothespins it was and whilst the hurt a bit I’m kind of accustomed to the pain. The pussy spanks were brutal and very hard to keep up for 100 times by the end, my pussy was red and throbbing and my arm was pretty tired. I lost track of my counting in my first round (i had gotte to 47 i think) and so I started again just to make sure i wasn’t cheating my worthless cunt of it’s punishment. The last 35 slaps on my clit killed me and with the wooden spoon was pushed me to an edge... following a pm dare I was to slap my tits until the nipple clothespins fell off and, after 24 slaps on my left tit and 31 on my right, I couldn’t hold back anymore and ended up cumming. Thank you for punishing my pussy.

Please punish my slutty self further if my report was lacking or for my bad behaviour in cumming if you deem it necessary...
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ruchi for this post: