View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 01:54 AM   #7
Stibium
Baby Member

Talking

I just came back from doing this dare!

I knew that I wouldn't be able to get myself to do the dare in it's entirety without modifications, but I figure a modified dare is more better no dare at all.

Before the dare I had to get rid of my cheap flip-flops, a sweater, and leggings. From there, I had a shirt, shorts, underwear, and socks. I had been drinking lots of water before the dare (to the point where I had to delay the dare due to almost pissing myself) so when I got to sneaking out I was trembling trying to shut the door quietly. After sprinting into the woods near the park, I finally got to the meat of the dare. I hesitated to do the waterplay because the full bladder was making it hard to think, but I really didn't want to stay in the cold longer than I had to so I went for it. After realizing I had just drenched the only clothes I had to return in, I decided to to go all out and also get rid off my foot wear. After losing my boxers and flipping multiple tails on my shirt, I finally was able to return. The cold put me into a rush when the timer ended and I scurried back as fast as I could, not taking the time to use my soiled shirt and pants to clean the dirt off of my feet. Having to sneak back in was just as exciting as sneaking out, especially hearing that someone was already (or still) up. And that takes me here to writing this reply. If you think I made too drastic a change to the dare I certainly won't be turning away a punishment. Now, before anyone actually gets out of bed, I better go clean the mud and piss prints I left behind.

(sorry for the wordy formatting)
Stibium is offline   Reply With Quote