View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 02:40 PM   #6
Rickybob

ChAPTER 5: Sunshine

----Monday 7:30 am----

I wake up the next morning, feeling a bit sleepy still, but force myself to sit up. As sit in bed trying to wake up I give a quick glance over to my roommate. Still asleep. I let out a sigh of relief, I don’t think I was ready to have a conversation with him just yet after last night. I finally feel a bit more awake and decided that I should take a shower. I go and grab my towel then stop. Maybe I should check the bathrooms first, and see how the community showers will work.

I make my way to the bathroom and enter, and was surprised to see that it wasn’t this huge room but just three toilets, three urinals, and 4 showers all next to each other. I walk over to the shower to get a better idea of what I am working with, but as I walk forward Trevor somehow walks out and bumps into me.

Oh, I’m so sorry.” I say stepping back looking a shirtless Trevor, with nothing but a towel.

Hey, Ruben,” he says bubbly. “Don’t worry about it happens all the time. If you're looking at the showers to decided what to bring, I would recommend just bringing a towel and a bag with your stuff in it. Not much room or space to set clothes down. Also if you scared about half naked don't be, your body is super amazing I wouldn’t be too worried if I were you. Anyways, I need to head out, but nice to see you.” He tells me with the biggest smile on his face and walks out. I continue to stare at his amazing body until he leaves, then I snapped back to reality and decided to go get my things. During the walk back I couldn’t stop thinking about what Trevor said to me. I finally get back to my room and and when I walk in I quickly lose my smile. Miguel had just woken up and was staring at me, as if he was waiting for me to get back to the room.

Hey bitch boy, did you have a good night's sleep?” He asks in a sarcastic way.

Besides waking up at midnight and being scared shitless, I think I slept really well.” I told him, with anger in my voice.

Listen, sorry about last night. Honestly, there were things I needed to know the answer too, and well now that I know I will try to be a better roommate.” He then looks at me with his face looking so sincere that I want to trust him.

Does that mean you won’t be calling my bitch boy anymore?” I ask.

Oh fuck no, you're still going to be my bitch boy.” He says laughing, then stops. “However, in this room, I'll call you sunshine. Those are the only options you have.” He smirks then stands up removing his covers off him. This reveals a half naked Miguel in nothing but just some red boxer briefs. I lose my train of thought as I see his amazing body. Unconsciously my mouth opens but I don't notice. I continue to stare at my roommate. He then walks up to me, place a finger on my chin, then lifts it up, closing my mouth back shut.

I take it you either like the name or like my body, isn't that right sunshine.” He smirks again, his face inches away from mine. Finally I regain my composure and back away turning towards my bed, in part to hide the growing bulge in my shorts.

It’s better than bitch boy I guess.” I say in a somber tone, trying to hide the fact of how turned on I am.

Well, I’m about to shower sunshine, why don’t you tag along? Or, did you need to take care of that growing problem?” Miguel ask and I turn around quickly, my face now bright red.

I'm not hard, and Uh, you mean … like… shower together? In the same… “ but before I finish Miguel cuts me off.

Not in the same one obviously, although I wouldn’t mind.” He winks at me. I can feel my face turning bright red now.

Uh, yea, let me just get my things and my towel real quick.” With that I turn around and start to stip. I stop before I pull down my underwear, and go grab my towel wrapping it around my waist. I then remove my underwear and flip my rock hard dick up, having my towel hide it from Miguel. I grab my shower things turning around telling him I’m ready.

What, didn’t want to get naked in front of me and show me that raging boner. You know I am naked too if you want to see mine." he responds smiling. I look down to see that he is naked, with a raging hard on. I turn around and before I say anything he responds, “Alright I get it personal space. You can look now, I have a towel on.” I look back and he does have a towel around his waist but boner still tenting in the towel. He opens the door, adjust his dick to where its now hiding, and says “After you.” I walk out, but as I move past him he whispers, “It’s 8 inches in case you were curious.” then we walked down the hall, ready to start our day.