View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #44
RosyS

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
I would love to be tied up and spanked. There is nothing more sensual than skin to skin contact for me.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I would love to surrender all control and let others do as they pleased with me.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I would love to give the key to my Master. It would be so hard though >.<

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I would probably go shopping in sexy clothes.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public?
I've wanted to try it.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Probably not, but I am curious to try it.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Very, VERY light.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
HECK YES!!!! I would love to for a week dedicate myself fully to my dom. <3

10 Would you drive naked?
I would love to if I knew no one would see me. >.<

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Probably not if I knew I would be seen.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
If they couldn't see my face maybe. >.<

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Maybe

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Definitely!!! I love that stuff! Maybe not shave the hair on the top of my head though.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Probably not

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I don't think I could!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I couldn't do that!!!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Nothing sharp probably. I would allow most things though! (I think)

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yea :$

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
YES!!!!

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote