View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 10:25 AM   #38
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Trying to get pie out of my eyes, we move on to the next round. The physical challenge. Crap.

I shuffle under the bucket I’ve been assigned, and feel the weight. It’s not terrible, but I still have this sense of dread about what I will find in it. Everyone else takes their positions as well, and the game starts.

WAMpup drops the rope almost immediately. Flour. Not sure if that’s better or worse than I expected. In either event, I sure as hell don’t want it on me! And now ice water? FUCK! That’s cold…

Another bucket or two drop, and they are all flour. But then the wheel spins again - another round of water. Goddamned that’s cold!

We continue to stand around, and all of the sudden the wheel spins again, for no reason! How can that be? How can it spin? And it lands on “mess”! I get coated in jelly - sweet but way too sticky. I’m not enjoying this…

Next goes Nova, and after the flour hits him, the wheel spins again. STRIP. What the hell - I’m not happy at all about this! I have to lose the shoes, which is not easy at all while holding onto the damn rope! But I manage. Until the wheel spins again, and this time I get hit with a pie. I try to wipe it away, but that gets my hands slippery. And...that’s it. The rope slides right through my hands and now I am coated in flour.

I waddle over to the side of the stage and wait to see how this all ends. Covered in pie, jelly, flour, and missing my shoes, I am worried.

Trivia - I got 6/20. That’s not feeling like a winning number...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Currently wearing a Woman's thong-back bodysuit - want proof? KIK and I'm required to send it!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote