Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 01:25 PM   #13
dwedgie

Rich replies" yeah , if Lisa can jump in the air , hands above her head with out her trousers / boxers falling down I'll strip to my boxers , if they do Lisa has to strip to underwear , who ever has stripped then has to run round outside of this building 5 times"

" I am up for a challange, but as all of you may see more of me then normal , you all need to possibly give me something , if I win , tomorrow you all run from here to the road and back on your underwear, if I lose , I ll run from here to to the road twice in my underwear for me to lose my trousers have to dropbelow my hips " replied Lisa.

" Ok " replied Rich
" No , why involve everyone" said Simone
" You all stand a chance of seeing me, I should have a chance of seeing all of you" replied Lisa
I don't really like the idea of Lisa and Simone seeing me in my underwear, but if we do this we will see at least one girl in Thiers, the boys have seen me in the showers , and boxer briefs are no different to sports shorts really.
" I'm in " I reply.
" Come on Jason and Simone, what's the worst that can happen, Jason we've all seen you on knickers now, Simone , us boys will be too busy to look at you" said Rich.
Simone and Jason looked at each other , and whispered to each other , " we are in " they replied .

Whilst the talking had been going on , no one noticed that Lisa had folded the waist band of the trousers over a couple of times , making the waist a better fit.

" Ok , are we all ready" said Lisa
" Yeah to see you lose " replied Jason
Lisa put her hands above her head.

" It has to be a proper jump" says Simone.

Lisa bends here knees , feet together and jumps , she goes about a foot in the air and lands , she lifts her t shirt and the trousers have dropped to her hips , bit are clearly still on them.

" Losers , I'm going to enjoy tomorrow "

Simone notices the folded / rolled waistband, pointing to it she says " that's cheating "

" No it's not , I had my hands above my head , no one said I could not fold them" replied Lisa.

" Suppose that's true" mutters Simone

We all head to where are cloths are and clean up and redress as best we can.

I manage to clean most the mess off before I get dressed . Once we are all dressed we agree to meet here at midday tomorrow to complete our dare.

I get dressed the next day , bearing in mind our dare. I put on a new pair of black boxer briefs , black socks , jeans and a t-shirt. Plus a pair of trainers.

I head off out to the farm, it's an overcast day.

I'm the last to arrive.

" You are only just ontime, we thought you had chickened out " said Lisa .

" No, just had a lay in " I reply.

" Ok everyone, listen . I have a suggestion, you all have to agree for it to happen tho" said Lisa.

" What's up " replied Jason

" I feel daring today , a race , when you all do you run ,I ll race you fully clothed, if I get back first , you all have to do the run a second time , if any one of you beat me , I ll do the run a second time in only underwear, and shoes obviously, anyone who beat me may dress , any one I beat stays as they are til I finish" replied Lisa.

" Done " says Rich.
" Gives us a chance to see you in underwear, so ok " says Simone
" I'm not sure , I mean I could end up running twice " I reply
" Come on chicken " says Simone
" Well you are down to your undies anyway " says Rich
"I m in " says Jason

All eyes are on me , " ok then" I reply.

" Ok then, get ready , down to your underwear" says lisa.

We all start stripping , I want to get it over with so I'm super quick stripping, I m putting my trainers back on when Lisa says , " what you doing , underwear only , no shoes"
" What"i reply
" We agreed yesterday, underwear only" said Lisa
" Shit we did " said Simone,
" At least it's on grass for you guys " said Lisa.
So there we are me, iny black boxer briefs , rich in blue boxer trunks , Jason also in black boxer briefs and Simone in grey sports bra and purple hipsters.

" Ok , ready , set ,go " shouts Lisa , we all head off across the field.
At the fence we all arrive about the same time, Lisa slightly ahead.
On the way back Lisa stumbles and loses the lead to Rich , just at the end Jason also beats her.

Leaving me and Simone behind her.

Jason says " come on then your turn , get down to your pants"

" And bra" adds Rich.

Pointing to Jason and Rich Lisa says " ok you 2 dress " then looking at me and Simone , " you can wait"

Lisa takes her top off ,showing the pink and white trimmed bra she is wearing , then taking her trousers off to show her pink matching boyshorts , she puts her trainers on and legs or over the field and back .
Once back , she stands catching her breath.
" That was fun, any one want to go again? No , ok then " she says putting her top back on. Her top comes down to her hips , covering most of her shorts.
Still trouserless " I stumbled on purpose, I was always going to do the run, hope you all liked it."
" Bit why " asked Simone
" I like it " replied Lisa.
By now me and Simone were dressed , Lisa still trouserless. We all agree to head to the local cafe, it's not til we get to the road that Lisa puts her trousers back on.

THE END (for now!)
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: