Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 01:21 PM   #12
dwedgie

It was now Lisa's turn , she took no prompting from Simone, she gently spun the bottle . A couple of spins is all it did before landing on me.

She stood on front of me pulling the back of the tracksuit trousers and boxer trunks open . Looking down I could see her bum cheeks and partly filled leg holes.

" What you waiting for ?" Asks Lisa

" Nothing" I reply

Nervously I pick up the gateaux and hold it over the opening, I tip it slightly and it starts sliding off the tray, a large section , about ⅓ falls into the opening.

" Oohhh " groans Lisa

I tip the tray more and more joins it , only about ¼ left now and still room for more. I tip it further and the last of it falls in , only just enough room!

" Is that it ?" asks Lisa " I expected a bit down the front"

Lisa now has to hold the trousers up to stop the additional weight pulling them down .

Jason notices and asks" are they the right size?"

"No , but I'll cope" she replied

Rich asked " bet you can not put your hands above your head and jump with out them falling down?"

" You think I wouldnt? What would be in it for me "she replied

"Davina , your spin" interrupted Simone

"Sweet or savory?" Asked Lisa

" Neither " I reply

" Get on with it, or I'll pour both down there, mines feeling yuck " said Rich

" Good idea" said Jason with gravy dribbling down his legs

" Enough, that's not the deal, get on with it Davina" says Simone.

I spin the bottle , wherever it lands is not going to be nice.

At least if it is lasagna or won't be as bad as the pasta is in sheets I think, the bottle settles , on trifle! .

Now this is a large trifle , big enough for about 6 to 8 servings.
It consists of the jelly layer with sponge fingers in, set custard, whipped cream, and hundreds and thousands sprinkles on top.

" Come on Davina , time for trifle " says Jason

I stand in front of Jason holding the back of my leggings and panties open, waiting for the trifle. It seemed like hours , then suddenly I felt something cold hit the top of my butt cheeks , it slid down them and settled at the bottom , then I felt more and more , it felt odd , cold , slimey. I could feel it trying to ooze out the leg holes.

" That's full , turn round . " Said Jason.

As I let go of the waist band i feel some ooze up my back .

I turn around and see most of the cream and custard layers gone , but almost all the jelly there still.

" Come on open up " says Jason

I stretch out the front as Jason tips the bowl over the opening , again I feel the first drips hit me , cold and slimey again, then suddenly , slurp , the jelly slides out of the bowl and Into my panties.i feel it slid down them and around my cock and balls, it sort of engulfs them.

" That's it , you only just took it " says Jason

As I let go of the waistband some jelly slipped out the top and hit the floor with a spat.

" But it did not all fit in " said Simone, "some came out front and back "

I could feel the trifle making my panties bulge and the custard and cream gently oozing out the back of the leg holes and jelly the front. It was a strange but not unpleasant feeling .

" Ok then looks like I'm getting lasagna" said Simone standing in front of Rich , undoing my jeans and stretching the back of my boxer briefs.
She does not hold the jeans so they drop off her hips and sit at the top of her thighs, as she stretched my boxer briefs she pulled the back down slightly exposing the top of her bum cheeks.

Rich tips the lasagne and the whole lot fills the back of my boxer briefs, Simone does not finch as it hot her bare skin.

" That is your boy pants filled Davina" she says with a smirk as she lets the elastic go , pinging back ! Doing my jeans up , she says
" Was there talk of a bet or something earlier?"
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote