Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:21 PM   #11
dwedgie

Jason your next. " Said Simone
Jason leant over and spun the bottle. A good spin, no way of fixing it . It slowed down looking like it may land on himself , but it just passed him and landed on Lisa,ashed potatoe and gravy , the gravy in a separate container! " Urgh, no , you must be joking " cried Jason.
" Oh I'm going to enjoy this " exclaimed Lisa.

Jason stands in front of Lisa and tries stretching the skirt back. " Shit , it won't stretch, guess nothing goes in my pants " saidJason.
" Either lift your skirt or take it off then " said Simone.
" Everyone will see tho" replied Jason

" And " replied Simone

" I guess he is embarrassed " replied Lisa

" No , come on let's get this done " said Jason as he tried lifting the skirt as little as possible to keep covered.

As he lifted the back of his skirt , we all saw he was wearing a pair of bikini style knickers, white with red elastic trim and small red hearts on .

" This won't all fit in there! " Exclaimed Lisa.

Lisa tries tipping the potato into Jason's knickers whilst holding up her tracksuit trousers, but it did not move , so she took a handful and placed or in his panties.

" Ugghh that's gross" said Jason .

4 handfuls down the back and they were full!

" Turn round " commanded Lisa

" But you ll see, it's not fair , no " complained Jason
"Come on Jason, we are all doing it ." I said

" Easy for you to say, you have not got a girl about to see your…." Replied Jason

" Scared you not all that " Asked Simone

"No, just no girl has seen it" replied Jason

"And I may not " said Lisa

" Ok , but don't look" he replied as he turned round and nervously lift the front of the skirt as he pulled the front of the panties forward , potato oozes out of the leg holes at the back and plops to the floor.

Lisa took the last handful and glancing down ) ( with a grin) put it in the panties, Jason went to let go of the panties.

" Wait, you've got gravy " said Lisa.

" Damn" he replied as he held them open.

Lisa poured the gravey down the front , it immediately started seeping through the leg holes and running down his legs .

" Yuck , that is awful " he said

As Jason moved back to his place , more oozed out.

Lisa says " nice by the way , think you are a proper pantie boy "

Jason blushes, "you said you would not look " he says.

" No , I said I may not see ," she replies, " but I got a glimpse of something" she replied with a grin .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote