Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 11:27 AM   #9
dwedgie

So who is wearing what??

me wearing Lisa's outfit,

Jason wearing Simone's visible items school shoes , black shiney buckle up , glittery jewel heart on buckle , white socks upto his knee, grey pleated school skirt , white school blouse, black choker band round his neck.

Simone is wearing my cloths , and not really struggling with them , the fit is almost perfect!

Lisa is practically drowned in what I recognize to be Jason's cloths . Black trainers , grey tracksuit trousers , matching top and a navy blue t shirt.

Which just leaves Rich in his own cloths , white trainers , football socks , black shorts ( from his football kit ) football shirt.
We all look at each other in silence for a few seconds , then Jason complains," how come I am the only one in a skirt , and these knickers are giving me a wedgie"

" It's just luck I guess " sniggered Rich

" At least yours are not falling off you " replied Lisa

" Well your panties are tight on me " I reply to Lisa

" You look like you ve worn girlie cloths before , they suit you " says Simone

" No , never , this is the first and last time" I replied

" We will see about that " replied Simone to a chorus of laughs .

" We could call him , I mean Davina " said Rich

" Very funny " I replied.

Standing there chatting I realised that I had forgotten I was in girls cloths and they were actually quite comfortable.

" I don't know why you are all complaining , Dave's , or Davina's boy cloths are a perfect fit for me" says Simone.

" Lucky you" says Lisa, holding up Jason's tracksuit trousers. " Look if I walk they start falling down" with that she took a couple of steps and they started falling down, exposing the top of Jason's underwear,a broad blue elastic waist band and black fabric, hard to tell what style, but probably boxer trunks as that's what he normally wears .

" I'm fine , I mean what's the problem ?" Quips Rich.

" Shall we start round 3 ?" Asks Lisa

" Yes , everyone choose an it of food , place it on the floor in a circle and stand behind it, this is going to be funny" replies Simone
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote