Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 12:14 PM   #1
dwedgie

Default 5 friends

Not sure where this will go so unsure what to name it. Bits based on real events.

When I was about 16 I was friends with rich , same age as me but more athletic and popular, Lisa , a year younger but popular in our year , slim , funny always up for a laugh, Simone , same age as me , very bossy and Jason again same age , very slim and good looking. Me I was average size , not the most popular kid at school but not unpopular.

We often hung out in an old empty farm building of an abandoned farm, chatting , drinking and playing truth or dare . Normally dares were tame like being dared to shout a swear word, lick the person to the lefts shoe etc .

This weekend Simone Messaged all of us saying to bring a complete change of cloths ( shoes socks , underwear , trousers / skirt , top ) that did not matter if they got messy. In a plain white carrier bag and a messy food item for some fun . A few messages back and forth between us all and it was agreed .

I got out my old school trainers , socks ,older pair of tight legged jeans , dark blue boxer briefs, grey t shirt and black sweatshirt all placed in a bag as requested, food item I took 3 tins of spaghetti from the cupboard.

When I got to the building Slmone and Lisa were already there , Some took my bag and aced it with hers and Lisa's, she instructed me to place food in the corner. Already there was a large trifle and ready made lasagna.

Shortly after Jason and Rich arrived together. They handed thier bags to Simone and placed the food with the rest of it . Rich had a large container of mashed potatoes and gravy and Jason a chocolate gateux.

Last edited by dwedgie; 07-16-2022 at 12:23 AM.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: