Thread: Please free me
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:05 PM   #19
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Bomb

Here is your punishment:

Get naked and tie your breasts up on the base with some rope. Now put clamps of mid strength on your tits.
Use a long rope to tie your big butt plug on its base and stick it in. you must have to legth of rope coming out of your butt now.
Pass the ropes between your legs and do a knot with them passing right over your clit. Now tie the ropes to each of the clamps so that when it's tight on the bottom it slightly pulls up the clamps.
Finally, make a big knot of the rest of the legths and bite on it.
Now put on some heels and a long coat and get out.
During at least one hour you'll have to be outside walking with this outfit, drooling on your ropes.
If you can't bear your plug anymore, you'll pull it out by pulling on the ropes you're biting on which undoubtly will put you in pain on your clit and tits.
If you have done that, replace the whole setup after 5 minutes maximum and extend the minimum time of walk by the time you spent your plug out of your ass.

I'm expecting a detailed report

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote