View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 03:24 AM   #843
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another update today of the current status. I've been working on getting my edges to dissappear. By now both the FOURS and the normal edges are done, although they get a few extra from time to time because I do enjoy doing them. There is good progress on all the "singular" edges except for the HITS, which I'm keeping for December. My mouth is getting more and more used to having a dildo inside it, and my ass is starting to truly enjoy the dildo fucking it.

Gagging edges really fly by. I can keep on doing them quickly one after the other, only having do be carefull not to squirm to much while the dildo is inside my throat or mouth when I'm on the edge, as that could just push me over it. FUCK edges are slightly harder, having the logistic problem of needing one hand to fuck myself which is exhausting at some point. I'm getting better at it, but still a 100 in a session seems to be the absolute limit. I might have slightly overreached with this keyword, but I'll manage to get through the last bit

I had another 197 edges this morning. I was aiming to do 100 edges fucking myself with a dildo, followed by 100 edges fucking my mouth with a dildo. The anal edges by far take up the most time, and they have the weirdest feeling. It's almost like you are building up to two edges, one from being fucked in the ass, and one from edging normally. I don't quite know my limits on the anal edge, so I'm staying rather far away from it when I start feeling it build, not knowing how much I can handle. After the anal edges, I started sucking on my dildo. Knowing that it had just been in my ass only helped turn me on more. There is something about that knowledge that always hits just the right note for me. It's just so dirty and humiliating, even more so than sucking on the dildo by myself. I absolutely flew through these edges, loosing count a number of times and going down to the last number I could remember. It felt amazing, and I wasn't sure if I was going to stop at edge 100 or do another session of fucking myself. Sadly my plans were interrupted. At edge 97 of sucking the dildo, I felt an edge built that didn't want to stop. I stopped moving completely, but I could feel it getting past the point of no return. For a moment, I wasn't quite willing to believe what happened. There was no pleasure what so ever, yet I felt something drip down my hand. I had hope for a little while that it was just an large amount of precum, but the size of the puddle spoke differently. I ruined my orgasm. Utterly and completely. No pleasure whatsoever.

Instead of completely breaking down like last time, I was only disappointed this time. Disappointed that I got a sort of relief instead of holding it out until my final orgasm. However I thought: "I've edged over 2600 times by now. It was bound to happen at some point." I would have absolutely loved to have no relief until the very end, but I consider 2600 edges before having an accident at least a good score.

Two more tasks remaining from bdsub and inferno, and one orgasm task left. I though I was almost done as the normal edges are disappearing, but I seemed to have forgotten the massive pile of HITs I've been neglecting so far. Luckily I was slightly more insightful for these keywords figuring they would become popular, so my thighs will only become black and blue by the end of it, instead of being completely gone. By now it's 11 days of denial and edging, and about 2/3 of the way there. 1200 edges left, and hopefully no more accidents. If all goes well, then I might just get to have an orgasm again by the end of next week!

Current count:

FUCK 570/735 done
FOUR 307/296 done
BLIND 141/284 done
GAG 1036/1210 done
Normal edges 613/546 done

Hit sit spot 0/118
HIT inner thighs 20/274 done
HIT soles 0/30 done
HIT back of thighs 0/55 done
Hit ass 0/25 done
HIT left nipple 0/5 done

FUCK+Gag 0/76
FUCK+Four 0/5
FUCK+BLIND 0/10
FUCK+Hit(ass) 0/5
BLIND+GAG 0/14

FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 0/144 done

Total 2609/3827 done + 78 extra

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: