View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 09:01 AM   #300
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

I have always fantasized about this but never done it. I wish I could.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes, this has been my fantasy since I was a little kid. Never had anyone who would do it.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

No. I had enough chastity when I was tethered to my ex wife. Impotent now, kind of redundant.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

No, I would look pretty silly with my beard.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

I have no butt. My pants won't stay up anyway. Have not tried this in public but have around the house.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

Not if I could help it.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

Hell no

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

Usually work my balls over more, but depends on my mood. I have played with CBT since I was a little kid.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

I might. I have offered some slavery a few times but never had any takers.

10 Would you drive naked?

Oh yeah. Haven't done it yet, but often been tempted.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

No, don't want to be a registered sex offender.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

Been There Done That

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

BTDT

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

I have done writing, but it is really pretty silly and stupid. Total waste of energy.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

I have, but not in public. Have wandered the mountains many times in the raw.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

I doubt it. Too much work and pretty silly.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

No, too much work and pretty silly.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

yes, as long as enough lube is used and I don't injured or I get permanently damaged. I'm relatovely stretchy and work on getting more stretchy, so somebody can fist me someday.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Makes for a hell of a fantasy, doesn't it?

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Maybe. Might be fun, not knowing who you are doing.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote