View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 03:06 AM   #299
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

definetly, I also have done that several times it can be really exciting

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

as long as it is gonna be sure I won't catch any std's I would, it sounds really exciting.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

yes, also already did that and I would do it again.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

work would be against my limits but maybe somewhere, where novody knows me and if I get pushed enough.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

that sounds nice thrilling, I never done it yet but I would give it try

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

yes I would, I also did it once but nobody did see me.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

anytime I love Watersports, sadly I didn't had much opportunities to do it with some other guys but I already did anything pee I could imagine so far.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

yes, I did that alot my balls get more tortured and I like it in combination with chastity.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

I would as long as it fits in my limits, I would try to be good slave but I don't wanna do it longterm since I'm a switch in terms of dominance

10 Would you drive naked?

yes and I already did it several times it is so scarry, also I got seen once.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

yes, I already did it also in pretty risky places.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

yes, I'm into exposure and it already happend dure dares.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

yes, but I need more Equipment to do it so I haven't done it yet.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

yes, I already did Body writing, very humilating things with scat (I only do that if somone pushes me enough, got exposed several times, in terms of shaving only whats below my eyebrows.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

if someone pushes me enough yes, I already did short walks but it is still hella scarry.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

I would, but I never have done it so far, it also would be needed somebody very dominant.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

I would but not if it is cold outside.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

yes, as long as enough lube is used and I don't injured or I get permanently damaged. I'm relatovely stretchy and work on getting more stretchy, so somebody can fist me someday.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

as long as it is safer sex sure, but most people don't wanna see a chubby boi like me >~<

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

yes I would, also if it is smelly and covered with smegma, I would also suck a cock clean while blindfolded that is covered in scat if you push me enough.

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote